Fort Lauderdale Vacation Home Rentals
ABOUT VACATION RENTALS IN FORT LAUDERDALE
Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals
- Located just south of Boca Raton and north of Miami, Fort Lauderdale is a comfortable beach city full of opportunities no matter your budget or desire for luxury.
- Fort Lauderdale vacation homes and Ft. Lauderdale vacation condos are known for their location in a diverse, fun area of the state.
- Visitors arent far from the bright lights of Miami, but they are also just minutes from the quiet of nature in the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge to the north.
- The beaches and shopping that surround this area will keep you as busy or as leisurely as you like. The seven miles of beach and 165 miles of waterways, which give Fort Lauderdale the nickname, the Venice of America, are filled with activity and coastal life.
Your Fort Lauderdale vacation condo rentals or vacation rentals in Fort Lauderdale will be your airbnb Fort Lauderdale home away from home in this exciting, happening city, filled with beachfront living and recreation and fun city life.
When Is The Best Time To Stay In A Vacation Rental In Fort Lauderdale
While anytime is a good time to stay in one of Fort Lauderdales vacation rentals, the warm months of December to April are busy during Spring Break and school holiday times. As summer temperatures warm up into the mid 30s Celsius in this subtropical city, the heat and humidity of the day can give way to afternoon thunderstorms, which are quickly followed again by sunshine. Water sports such as snorkeling, fishing, and jet skiing are very popular during the summertime as a respite from the heat. September and October are underrated shoulder months for visiting Florida, with dry, warm weather and a less crowded beach and city scene. Hurricane season stretches from early June to the end of November.
Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rentals & Rent By Owner Homes
There are more than 9360 vacation rentals that are available in Fort Lauderdale. These rentals, including vacation rentals, Rent By Owner Homes and other short-term private accommodations, have top-notch amenities with the best value, providing you with comfort and luxury at the same time. Get more value and more room when you stay at an RBO property in Fort Lauderdale.
Looking for last-minute deals, or finding the best deals available for cottages, condos, private villas, and large vacation homes? With RentByOwner Fort Lauderdale, you have the flexibility of comparing different options of various deals with a single click. Looking for an RBO with the best swimming pools, hot tubs, allows pets, or even those with huge master suite bedrooms and have large screen televisions? You can find vacation rentals by owner , and other popular Airbnb-style properties in Fort Lauderdale. Places to stay near Fort Lauderdale are 1491.97 ft² on average, with prices averaging $537 a night.
RentByOwner makes it easy and safe to find and compare vacation rentals in Fort Lauderdale with prices often at a 30-40% discount versus the price of a hotel. Just search for your destination and secure your reservation today.
Read Also: Rci Vacation Village Orlando Florida
Local Weather For Your Stay In Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rentals
Florida’s sunshine record is frankly unbeatable. And Fort Lauderdale has it in spades. While it sees plenty of the hot stuff throughout the year, the best time to visit is between December and April, when temperatures are a comfortable 80 degrees. It’s also the busiest time, and Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals get booked up quickly. The summer months are very hot and very humid, and susceptible to heavy rain showers and hurricanes, so pack a strong umbrella, as well as your sunscreen.
Well Equipped Lovely Property
Clean, very comfortable property with lovely pool area and great facilities including table tennis, pool, beach equipment and bikes. Loads of towels and kitchen was extremely well equipped. Managing agents were very helpful and responsive. Very good position secluded but easy access to main roads and restaurants and 5 min walk to lovely sandy beach
You May Like: How To Lose Weight For Vacation
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Central Fort Lauderdale
You’ll have your pick of houses with a pool in Central Fort Lauderdale, so pull on your swimsuit and get ready to spend your days enjoying yourself in the water. Here are some popular options to get you inspired:
- Mum, dad, kids, grandparents everyone will want to hang out at the pool at “Cozy House. Centrally Located. Close To Beach”. Take the whole family on a trip to this North Fort Lauderdale rental house which also features a dining table and outdoor furniture.
- “3 Bedroom Pool House Close To Ft. Lauderdale Beach” in North Fort Lauderdale is another popular pick. There’s a lot to love about this property apart from its pool, such as a toaster and a fenced yard.
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Central Fort Lauderdale
If you want to dazzle your someone special, take them someplace special! Organize a romantic weekend getaway in Central Fort Lauderdale at one of these properties and fall in love all over again:
- Catch up on cuddles and quality time at “Welcome To Palm Terrace, A Tropical Paradise With Spacious And Private Grounds” in Poinsettia Heights. A swimming pool and a nearby marina are among the little touches you’ll find here.
- Another tempting option is “10am Check – In And 1pm Check Out Upon Availability” in South Middle River. Enjoy perks here including a firepit and air conditioning, in addition to each other’s company.
Don’t Miss: New York Times Vacation Hold
Transportation Options To And Around Fort Lauderdale
Fly into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intl. Airport , the closest airport, located 3.5 mi from the city center. If you can’t find a flight that works for your travel itinerary, you could book a flight to Miami Intl. Airport , which is 24.3 mi away.
If you’re traveling by train, make your way to Fort Lauderdale Station or Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station to see more of the city.
Fort Lauderdale Vacation Rentals
Searching for a spectacular vacation rental in Fort Lauderdale? Look no further than a Fort Lauderdale Stays vacation rental! Skip the cold, impersonal hotel room. Instead, opt for a spacious Fort Lauderdale vacation home rental featuring premium amenities and personalized service! At Fort Lauderdale Stays, we understand what makes a vacation rental a home away from home.
You May Like: Best Island Vacations For Couples
Welcome To Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale has moved beyond its reputation for drawing hoards of Spring Breakers to also become one of the most family-friendly beach destinations in Florida. The self-described Venice of America has a system of canals that offers a unique way to visit the many golden beaches, secluded state parks, and historic districts in and around the city. Opportunities for outdoor adventure abound on land and sea. Aquatic enthusiasts will enjoy popular water sports such as snorkelling, paddleboarding, and deep-sea fishing. Popular land-based pursuits include experiencing the citys culture, enjoying relaxing beach days, and strolling along the so-called style mile on Las Olas Boulevard and the lush, red-bricked Riverwalk. A booming outdoor public art and museum scene complement the growing options for craft beer and al fresco dining in town, pointing to a hip and creative side thats not to be missed. However you choose to spend a holiday in Fort Lauderdale, expect sunny days, your choice of delicious locally caught seafood, and colourful southern Florida sunsets.
Best Places To Stay In Fort Lauderdale
Youll discover that our Fort Lauderdale beach vacation rentals are located in the friendliest, safest, and most beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida, neighborhoods. Each of our properties in Las Olas & Victoria Park, Imperial Point, Poinsettia Heights, Fort Lauderdale Beach, Wilton Manors, and Coral Ridge are as unique as our guests. Our vacation rentals in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, feature 1-5 bedrooms and offer plenty of space to kick back and relax.
Also Check: Cruise Ship All Inclusive Vacation Packages
Are There Mansions For Rent In Or Near Fort Lauderdale
Nothing screams “Best. Vacation. Ever.” like staying in a mansion. Spoil your loved ones with an unforgettable escape at one of these mansions for rent in or near Fort Lauderdale:
- Approximately 1 mile to the west of Fort Lauderdale is “Modern Waterfront Mansion 7 Bedroom 8 Bathrooms Walking Distance From Las Olas B”. Along with its grand design and classy interiors, you’ll be impressed by its high-end amenities, such as a swimming pool and a garden.
- Another top pick is “Extravagant Golden Mansion 6 Bedrooms 8 Bathrooms In The Finest Las Olas Area”. Around 1 mile to the southwest of Fort Lauderdale, this swanky vacation rental gives you a taste of high-class living and offers a swimming pool, a nearby beach and more.
Book Confidently Stay Comfortably
Nestled between the bright lights and big city of Miami and the quaint coastal town of Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale is equal parts laid-back beach haven and lively arts and entertainment mecca. Its also one of the most popular destinations for Florida vacation rentals, thanks to its access to both small town living and big city amenities.
Don’t Miss: Can You Use A Va Loan For A Vacation Home
Experience Fort Lauderdale From Vacation Home Rentals
Palm-lined beaches, designer boutiques, and big shiny boats, Fort Lauderdale attracts them all. Known as the Venice of America, thanks to its extensive canal system, Fort Lauderdale lies 28 miles from Miami. Get your Floridian adventure off to a cracking start by booking a Fort Lauderdale vacation rental with an ocean view. Stroll along the Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk, visit the 18th-century Stranahan House, or take a trip on the Everglades and meet Florida’s resident gators. After dark, head to Downtown and sample some of the city’s upscale restaurants and swanky bars.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Fort Lauderdale
A pool is often a must-have when choosing where to stay on vacation, especially if you’re traveling with kids who are full of beans. Browse these houses with a pool in or near Fort Lauderdale and fill your days with frolicking and fun:
- Round up your gang and enjoy a memorable break at “Holiday House Premantura For 1”. There’s a lot to love about this escape apart from its pool, such as nearby birdwatching activities and a barbecue grill.
- Spend laid-back days swimming or finding some peaceful moments beside the water at “Mini Oasis Pool 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Whole House”. This vacation home is another guest favorite and comes with a swimming pool, free toiletries and more.
Curious what the weather’s like in Fort Lauderdale? It has a tropical monsoon climate, with average summertime temperatures ranging from 80 ÂºF to 90 ÂºF. If you’re searching for more inspiration on where to stay in this exciting destination, use the search bar at the top of the page and adjust the filters to browse through our entire range of Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals.
Recommended Reading: Modern Vacation Rentals Palm Desert
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Fort Lauderdale
Whether spent in a log cabin or a beach house, a romantic weekend getaway is an excellent way to add some zing to your relationship. Whisk your sweetie away for a couple of leisurely days at one of these appealing escapes in or near Fort Lauderdale:
- Put on some relaxing tunes and kick back together at “Casa Coconutwalk To Beach And Lauderdale”. Around 4 miles from Fort Lauderdale, this property has everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway, including beauty services and a swimming pool.
- Alternatively, spend a few blissful days sipping on bubbly and canoodling at “Location Perfect Flex – Vacation Home Safe Sanitized High”, around 4 miles from Fort Lauderdale. Beauty services and a swimming pool will help ramp up the romance.
Outdoor Adventures In Fort Lauderdale Fl
Theres no wrong way to experience this city. When its time to begin a day of exploration, you can hop aboard the Water Taxi. A day-use ticket will grant you access to all 15 stops anywhere from the beach to the shops on Las Olas Boulevard. This is one of the main strips in Fort Lauderdale, and where youll find everything from high-end shops to quirky boutiques to buzzing nightlife.
There are a number of public parks and beaches near our Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals for leisurely days in the sun. Fort Lauderdale Beach Park offers a premium green space as well as volleyball, picnic areas, a boat ramp, and playground. And while Fort Lauderdale offers plenty to see on land, the citys coastal location boasts plenty of underwater activities, too.
Naturalists and those seeking outdoor adventure take note: snorkeling and scuba diving off Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Beach has a three-tiered reef system to explore year-round. Divers can snorkel right off the beach and discover the unique Biorock Project, an artificial reef structure deployed in 2011 and now home to sea turtles, tropical fish, and many more sea creatures. It also provides the backdrop to BugFest-by-the-Sea, a week-long series of fun events, seminars, and contests for scuba divers centered around Floridas two-day lobster mini-season at the end of July.
Also Check: Best Family Beach Vacations In The World
Day Trips From Fort Lauderdale Fl
Fort Lauderdale offers immediate access to the blue waters and great surf of Floridas Atlantic coast. Many of Floridas famed Atlantic beaches north and south of Fort Lauderdale, including Palm Beach, South Beach, and Vero Beach, are easily reached via Interstate 95. For a more urban experience, Miami’s world-famous food, shopping, and nightlife scenes are just 30 miles down the road.
Giant alligators, snakes, and other assorted swamp critters can be seen in preserved native habitat 73 miles away in the Everglades National Park. In the cooler winter months, kids will love a visit to this national park, where daily tours on airboats give up close views of all the swamp species. If you book with Holiday Airboat Tours, youll be treated to a live demonstration by Animal Planets own Gator Boys, for an unforgettable family experience.
For a fantastic home base in the entertainment and relaxation hub of southeast Florida, you cant go wrong with a stay in any of our Fort Lauderdale vacation rentals!
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In Central Fort Lauderdale
Forget about booking a tired old hotel and lock in one of our studio apartments in Central Fort Lauderdale. Here’s where you can relax in your own pad and enjoy your next vacation destination like a local:
- “New Colorful Fl Hideaway By Downtown + Nightlife” in North Fort Lauderdale crams lots of handy features into its single space, including a kitchen and a microwave oven.
- Filled with character and with way more privacy than a large hotel, “Sleek And Cozy Space 8min To Ft Lauderdale Beaches” is another option with appeal. It’s located in Middle River Terrace and comes with a hair dryer and nearby museums.
Recommended Reading: Vacation Rentals In St Thomas
Best Vacation Home Deals In Fort Lauderdale
Choose a filter above to look for an accommodation meeting your needs among all of the properties in Fort Lauderdale. HomeToGo’s data reveals that “Internet” and “TV” are the most frequently provided features in Fort Lauderdale. Plan your vacation in advance if you love sweating the stress away in saunas or you want a rental with a jacuzzi. There are just 324 listed properties including “Sauna” and 356 properties providing “Hot tub.”
Are There Mansions For Rent In Central Fort Lauderdale
Whether you’re seeking somewhere spacious and stylish for a family trip, a reunion with friends or a special birthday party, we’ve got mansions for rent in Central Fort Lauderdale to suit everyone’s needs. Here are a couple that’ll make your jaw drop:
- Settle in, unwind and make the most of all the plush perks on offer at “Tropical Modern Waterfront 6bdr Mansion Beach 6 Min + Paddleboard + Kayaks” in North Fort Lauderdale. Premium amenities here include a swimming pool and golf.
- Alternatively, take your vacation to the next level with a stay at “Impressive Waterfront Gated Mansion With Heated Pool And Spa” in Coral Ridge. Beauty services and a fireplace are among the many highlights of these palatial digs.
Recommended Reading: Vacation Apartment Rentals In Rome Italy
City Of Fort Lauderdale Fl
Background: The Vacation Rental Registration Program regulates vacation rentals as defined in Section 509.242 of the Florida Statutes . A Vacation Rental shall mean any unit or group of units in a condominium or cooperative or any individually or collectively owned single-family, two-family, three-family, or four-family house or dwelling unit that is rented to Transient Occupants more than three times in a calendar year for periods of less than thirty days or one calendar month, whichever is less, or which is advertised or held out to the public as a place regularly rented to Transient Occupants, and also a transient public lodging establishment as defined in Section 509.013. Florida Statutes . but that is not a timeshare project.
No application will remain in pending status for more than 30 days once notification for the above stated has been provided to the owner/responsible party from the City. *The application will be closed.*
|Vacation Rental Fee Schedule|
|Vacation Rental Registration Fee||$350.00|
Vacation Homes Made Just For You
Besides a beautiful and bright rental, our guests receive access to fully stocked kitchens, complimentary Starbucks coffee, eco-friendly toiletries, beach supplies, private pools, tropical backyards, and more. We want to make sure you have everything you need in your Fort Lauderdale vacation home rental. If you have a particular amenity in mind, such as a private pool or hot tub, browse our homes by specific amenity.