Day Trips From Savannah
There’s so much to see in Savannah, you might want to spend your entire trip exploring the city. But if you’d like to hit the road and explore the greater Coastal Georgia area, the options are plenty! From your Savannah lodging, you can see the lovely and historic coastal city of Charleston, South Carolina, in a day – it’s located just about 100 miles to the north. Other popular day trip destinations include the beaches and golf courses at Hilton Head, South Carolina, otherwise known as “Golf Island” the tiny, beautiful, and historical Amelia Island in northeast Florida and Harris Neck National Wildlife Refuge, a favorite spot for birders and hikers in Georgia.
No matter what type of Savannah lodging you’re looking for, from gorgeous oceanfront Tybee Island homes to charming Savannah vacation rentals in the historic district, you’ll find an unforgettable Southern Coast vacation spot in beautiful Savannah, Georgia – “the Hostess City of the South”!
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Historic Downtown Savannah
Nothing says “I love you” like a romantic weekend escape. If you’re eager to spend a couple of evenings away with your beloved, we’ve got some romantic getaways in and around Historic Downtown Savannah that will set your heart aflutter:
- Around 1 mile from Historic Downtown Savannah, “Jones Street 5 Star Hgtv Inspired Carriage House Historic Savannah Dogs Ok” is a perfect place for starry-eyed lovebirds. Beauty services and a fireplace are among the many amenities here.
- Another option where you can spend a few dreamy days together is “Guest House On Island Riverfront Estate With Deep Water Dock”. Located around 6 miles from Historic Downtown Savannah, air conditioning and shopping facilities add to the ambiance here.
Life In The Heart Of The Savannah Ga Historic District
Whether youre staying for an abbreviated weekend or several weeks of easy living, we cant blame you for taking the full measure of Moroccan Oasis. That said, theres so much to see and do at your doorstep.
If youre looking to experience the historic charm that the Savannah GA Historic District the largest urban National Historic Landmark in the entire Unite States has to offer, walk north from Moroccan Oasiss front door and find yourself at The Pirates House, a legendary structure whose property once hosted the first cultivated garden in coastal Georgia. Known as the Trustees Garden, the space was designed to mimic the world-famous Chelsea Botanical Garden in London, England. The site is also home to a small shack thats thought to be the oldest structure in Georgia. Today, the Pirates House is a singular dining experience with plenty of maritime and colonial touches that transport visitors back to the high seas of the 18th century.
Other highlights near centrally located Savannah GA vacation rentals like Moroccan Oasis include:
- River Street, a nightlife district touted by Savannah vacation rental companies
- Warren and Washington Squares, two of Savannahs most popular pocket parks
- Dozens of restaurants, including French-style fine dining establishments and affordable yet unforgettable burger joints
- In the Thick of it
You May Like: Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
Find Vacation Rentals In Or Near Savannah
Discover more than 2362 vacation rentals in Savannah that are perfect for your next trip. Whether you are traveling with a group, family, friends, or couples retreat in Savannah, RBO has all types of rental properties with top amenities, including indoor/outdoor/private swimming pools, Wi-Fi, hot tubs, self-catering, and more.
Rent By Owner offers vacation rentals near Savannah for all types of travelers, whether you are looking for a luxury home, villa, resort, condo, cabin, cottage, RV rental, or pet friendly accommodation in Savannah. Rent By Owner makes it easy to find and compare vacation rentals, matching you with rental properties from different vacation rental websites. By comparing these rental properties, RBO helps you find the best deals in Savannah. Luxury vacation rental prices start from $ 39 per night and affordable condos in Savannah start from $ 39 per night.
RBO offers a large selection of vacation rentals from top leading sites such as Booking.com, Airbnb, VRBO, Trip.com, RV Share, Outdoorsy, and many more providers. Filter your search dates and discover Savannah vacation homes for your next trip.
Tybee Island & Savannah Rentals
Welcome to Tybee Vacation Rentals! TVR is a locally managed full-service property management company specializing in short-term vacation rentals on Tybee Island and Savannah Georgia. With over 300 vacation rentals to choose from you will have no problem finding just the right place to get away on the beautiful historic Georgia coast. We offer a variety of individually selected privately owned Tybee Island rentals homes, cottages, and condos including luxury to budget-friendly, traditional to modern, oceanfront beach houses, historic townhomes, private pool homes, community pool condominium complexes, and pet-friendly vacation rentals. We also offer resort rentals located in 10 complexes around Tybee Island. Come discover what makes Tybee Island so special, and see for yourself why thousands of people choose to travel to Savannah, Georgia’s beach.
Easily browse our properties and book directly online, or chat or call one of our local Vacation Planners. We provide our guests with complete vacation planning assistance, whether you are vacationing for a weekend or coming for an extended stay. From locating the perfect property to ensuring everything is ready for check-in, we make sure our guests are taken care of every step of the way 24/7.
We look forward to welcoming you to Savannah and to Tybee Island Beachwe hope your vacation will be an enjoyable and memorable experience.
Don’t Miss: Watch Season 3 Jersey Shore Family Vacation
Tybee Vacation Rentals By Owner
Tybee Island is a year-round choice for friends and family to get away and enjoy a relaxing beach vacation. Vacation rentals are abundant on Tybee and remain a popular lodging choice for repeat visitors to the island. In fact, there are now over 900 vacation homes, cottages, and condos on Tybee Island that are available to rent for short-term stays. Tybee vacation rentals by owners remain popular today for the same reasons that they have been for generations. Please take a look at our large selection of vacation rentals by owner here.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Historic Downtown Savannah
From boisterous games of Red Rover to refreshing morning dips, a pool promises hours of fun for adults and kids alike. Earn serious brownie points with the fam by booking a house with a swimming space in or near Historic Downtown Savannah:
- Topping our list of cool pool retreats is “Jones Street 5 Star Hgtv Inspired Carriage House Historic Savannah Dogs Ok”. Traveling groups will feel right at home here, with useful amenities like a fridge and a separate dining area also at hand.
- “Luxury Row House On Columbia Square W” is another sought-after option. After you’ve enjoyed a refreshing dip with the fam, take advantage of other conveniences like a separate dining area and childrens activities.
You May Like: Hilton Grand Vacation Timeshare Resale
Things To Do In Savannah
For a little Southern Gothic ambiance, head to Bonaventure Cemetary, a hauntingly beautiful spot immortalized in the classic book Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Afterwards, lighten things up with a trip to the beach! Just east of town, beautiful Tybee Island offers miles of sand, surf and picturesque grassy dunes. Here you’ll find dozens of great restaurants and shops. Rent a bike or a kayak and explore!
The marshes of Midway are a popular attraction for outdoor enthuasists on their quests to go kayaking, bird watching, or hunting. If you’re looking for a more cultural experience, you’re in luck! Savannah is known for its vibrant art and theater scene. Treat yourself to a night out with a delicious downtown dinner followed by a professional performance at The Savannah Theater.
Can I Find Two
You’ll find a good variety of two-bedroom vacation rentals on Vrbo. If you’re traveling with a small group of friends or family, one of these properties will make an awesome base for your Coastal Georgia adventure:
- Invite some pals to share the good times at “Luxury Townhouse In Historic Savannah Free Parking”. As well as two bedrooms, this Historic Downtown Savannah retreat has all you need for an enjoyable stay, including a garden and a nearby river.
- “Beautifully Renovated Historic 1870 Townhouse Steps To Forsyth Park” is another popular option. Make the most of a kitchen, a garden and more at this Historic Downtown Savannah property.
You May Like: Silver Creek Vacation Rentals Nc
Are There Vacation Rentals With Fire Pits In Coastal Georgia
There’s just something undeniably cozy about the sound of a crackling fire. If the thought of roasting marshmallows beneath the stars appeals to you, consider these excellent getaways in Coastal Georgia:
- Stay a few days or longer at “Jones Street 5 Star Hgtv Inspired Carriage House Historic Savannah Dogs Ok” and you’ll be able to sit in front of a crackling fire every night. This popular property in Historic Downtown Savannah comes with a firepit and a nearby waterfront, as well as a lovely fire pit.
- Another traveler favorite with an outdoor fire pit is “Beach Front South End, Designer Decorated”, located in Tybee Island. But a fire pit isn’t all there is on offer here. This rental also comes with a beach view and a fireplace.
What Are The Best Tiny House Vacation Rentals In Coastal Georgia
You need only set foot into one of Vrbo’s tiny house vacation rentals in Coastal Georgia to figure out that cool things really do come in tiny packages. Sensibly designed to maximize every spare inch of space, these pint-sized pads deliver a big vacation experience:
- Take a few days off to recharge your batteries at “Secluded Log Cabin Tiny House In The Woods And On Lake Russell”. Located in Elberton, a lake view and a stovetop are included here.
- “Red Tiny House In The Mountains” offers conveniences such as a nearby marina and a firepit. Located in Clayton, you’ll be able to live big in this small but cleverly designed property.
You May Like: Big Island Kona Vacation Rentals
When Is The Best Time To Stay In A Vacation Rental In Savannah
Milder temperatures, lower humidity, and an array of festivals make spring and fall ideal times for booking a vacation rental in Savannah. In March the city hosts a three-day lineup of bands performing live before heading out to larger festivals in Austin, Texas. In May youll find one of the countrys largest cross-genre festivals taking in pop, country, and jazz. The heat and humidity return once summer arrives, but this is opportune beach weather, perfect for visits to Tybee Island. Theres a big jazz festival in September, followed by a film festival in October that showcases works by student filmmakers and award-winning professionals. And November is the time to taste the city at the Savannah Food and Wine Festival.
Are There Mansions For Rent In Or Near Historic Downtown Savannah
If you’re seeking somewhere to reconnect with loved ones this vacation, why not make it extra special? These mansions for rent in or near Historic Downtown Savannah will easily fit your entire gang while doing it in serious style:
- Charm, style and oodles of character â “Create Lasting Memories, Queen Anne Victorian Mansion” has it all. Approximately 1 mile south of Historic Downtown Savannah and offering a fireplace and a kitchen island, this showstopper is hard to beat.
- Alternatively, score some serious Brownie points and stay a week or two at “Impeccable Luxury Mansion On Lovely”. It’s situated 0.1 miles to the north of Historic Downtown Savannah and offers amenities like a TV, a microwave oven and more.
Also Check: Marriott Vacation Club Timeshare Presentation
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Or Near Historic Downtown Savannah
- Providing privacy, space and comfort, you’ll get everyone’s nod of approval at “Create Lasting Memories, Queen Anne Victorian Mansion”. Up to 12 people can stay at this property which has 5 bedrooms, a kitchen and a fireplace. You’ll find it around 1 mile to the south of Historic Downtown Savannah.
- Invite up to 14 of your best friends to “Isaiah Davenport – Built Historic Row House” and fill the place with laughter and love. This popular option has 4 bedrooms and is around 1 mile to the north of Historic Downtown Savannah. It’s crammed with features to keep large groups occupied, including a kitchen and an oven.
Southern Cuisine And Beaches From Beautiful Savannah Vacation Rentals
Sitting along the Savannah River in Georgia, Savannahs manicured oak tree parks, cobblestone streets, diverse architecture, and a plethora of accommodation makes it an excellent family getaway destination. Savannah vacation rentals range from luxury villas and charming condos to Victorian townhouses.
Settle into a quaint harbor inn and discover the citys rich history before and after the Civil Wars. Those traveling on a budget can enjoy self-catering riverfront cabins with spectacular views of the River Savannah and easy access to multiple shops, restaurants, and bars. If you seek luxury, consider an ultra-modern chic condo close to attractions, shopping establishments, and eateries.
You May Like: Vacation Rental Business For Sale
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Or Near Historic Downtown Savannah
Short-term rentals are easy to come by in and around Historic Downtown Savannah. Chill out for a few days in an upmarket bed & breakfast, a cozy cottage or a roomy home. Whatever type of rental you’re chasing, you’ll have lots to choose from with Vrbo. Here are some of our favorites:
- “Rare River Street With Balcony, Historic” is near the center of Historic Downtown Savannah, so you’ll have plenty of things to keep you on the go. Tick off interesting attractions like Forsyth Park and River Street when you’re not relaxing in your cozy digs.
- Hop out of bed, make a cup of coffee and then begin planning what to see around “A True Gem Fabulous Antiques: Historic Downtown:coveted Free Parking For 2 Cars”. Savannah Civic Center and Savannah College of Art and Design should be on your list if you choose to stay at this appealing rental.
The 9 Best Restaurants In Savannah
Read Also: Siesta Key Vacation Rentals Beachfront
About Savannah Oceanfront Rental On Rent By Owner
With more than 60 oceanfront rentals in or near Savannah, Rent By Owner features many wonderful beachfront places to stay. Are you traveling with groups, families, friends, or as a couple to Savannah? RBO vacation homes will give you maximum comfort and essential amenities such as full kitchens, Wi-Fi, hot tubs, outdoor pools, recreation and theater rooms, laundry facilities, and more for your comfort.
Looking for a beach or oceanfront rental in Savannah with a pool? Rent By Owner has a large selection of villas, condos, cabins, and cottages. There are rentals for both large and small travel groups. RBO vacation homes can assist you in finding the perfect accommodation in Savannah that meets your travel budget, giving you the option to find direct access to the stunning beaches and ocean views, Rent by Owner has plenty of room for an extended family or small family, whether you are looking for a luxury villa, resort, furnished home, cozy condo with breathtaking views with private bedrooms and baths near Savannah, find an oceanfront rental with an amazing view.
Historic Downtown Savannah Vacation Rentals & Rent By Owner Homes
There are more than 1667 vacation rentals that are available in Historic Downtown Savannah. These rentals, including vacation rentals, Rent By Owner Homes and other short-term private accommodations, have top-notch amenities with the best value, providing you with comfort and luxury at the same time. Get more value and more room when you stay at an RBO property in Historic Downtown Savannah.
Looking for last-minute deals, or finding the best deals available for cottages, condos, private villas, and large vacation homes? With RentByOwner Historic Downtown Savannah, you have the flexibility of comparing different options of various deals with a single click. Looking for an RBO with the best swimming pools, hot tubs, allows pets, or even those with huge master suite bedrooms and have large screen televisions? You can find vacation rentals by owner , and other popular Airbnb-style properties in Historic Downtown Savannah. Places to stay near Historic Downtown Savannah are 1252.41 ft² on average, with prices averaging $396 a night.
RentByOwner makes it easy and safe to find and compare vacation rentals in Historic Downtown Savannah with prices often at a 30-40% discount versus the price of a hotel. Just search for your destination and secure your reservation today.
Recommended Reading: Vacation Rentals Near Truckee Ca
Savannah Vacation Rentals & Rent By Owner Homes
There are more than 3668 vacation rentals that are available in Savannah. These rentals, including vacation rentals, Rent By Owner Homes and other short-term private accommodations, have top-notch amenities with the best value, providing you with comfort and luxury at the same time. Get more value and more room when you stay at an RBO property in Savannah.
Looking for last-minute deals, or finding the best deals available for cottages, condos, private villas, and large vacation homes? With RentByOwner Savannah, you have the flexibility of comparing different options of various deals with a single click. Looking for an RBO with the best swimming pools, hot tubs, allows pets, or even those with huge master suite bedrooms and have large screen televisions? You can find vacation rentals by owner , and other popular Airbnb-style properties in Savannah. Places to stay near Savannah are 1332.16 ft² on average, with prices averaging $441 a night.
RentByOwner makes it easy and safe to find and compare vacation rentals in Savannah with prices often at a 30-40% discount versus the price of a hotel. Just search for your destination and secure your reservation today.