Union St #2 Boothbay Harbor Me 04538
Open kitchenOpera houseHardwood floorsPrivate waterside deckPrivate deckExtraordinary location — Waterfront Condominium at the head of Boothbay Harbor. Charming two bedroom, two baths with private waterside deck and balcony. Southwesterly views to the village, the footbridge, and historic Burnt Island Lighthouse. Open kitchen, dining and living room with hardwood floors, opens to a balcony. Private deck attached to a common dock with floats for water access and recreation. Well maintained and equipped, and established vacation rental. A short walk and access to the downtown, restaurants, Opera House, and all that the vibrant Boothbay Harbor region now holds. A truly special spot and retreat.Show more
What the seller loves about this home
I love the treehouse effect with many windows that give a beautiful view in the great room on entrance level from parking. Airy and bright. It is a vintage Boothbay Harbor harbor house. One of 3 units, so small community life. HOA includes town water/sewer, snow and garbage removal. New roof and decking 2022.Show more
Things To Do In Boothbay
Boating & Sailing
Enjoy your vacation by getting out on the water. If the wind is right you can sail away and find tranquility
Free public access to 26 nature preserves across the peninsula and over 35 miles of hiking trails.
Cabbage Island Clam Bake
Rated the #1 attraction on Trip Advisor- narrated boat tour and traditional clam bake. Reservations a must!
With 35+ of the best Boothbay Harbor restaurants there isn’t a shortage of great dining experiences.
Explore the antique shops, boutiques, clothing stores, jewelry shops and art galleries of Boothbay Harbor.
There is never a shortage of things to do and walking distance to all the best things to do in Boothbay Harbor.
Kayak & Paddleboards
Come enjoy a day of sun and fun sea kayaking along the scenic harbor coastline.
Festivals & Events
Don’t miss music and theater performances, sailboat races, and gourmet food events.
Beautiful views, multiple spots to swim, and when the tides out, plenty of places to explore for sea life.
Four Of The Best Boothbay Harbor Maine Vacation Rentals
Questions? Please call Mark at 207-633-2206
Are you traveling with the family, a large group of friends, or letting your *furry friend tag along on vacation? We have the perfect Boothbay Harbor, Maine, vacation rentals for all your needs! Dock View is a peaceful, three-bedroom retreat with ocean views and within walking distance of the town center. The chic loft, known simply as the Boat House, is another beautiful Midcoast Maine vacation rental in downtown Boothbay Harbor that features original artwork and a three-story deck. Of course, if youre looking for seclusion and stunning views, it doesnt get much better than the Waters Edge Cottage.
New for the 2022 season is the Lake House, a beautiful chalet-style home with 250 feet of frontage and private dock on West Harbor Pond, a stunning 84 acre fresh water lake.
These four properties are excellent options for Boothbay Harbor vacation rentals. Although they dont include breakfast at the inn, youre still welcome to enjoy our concierge services for restaurant reservations, activity recommendations, and more to help you plan a perfect trip. Visit the property pages below to see more photos and get a feel for each rental. Its the first step toward lasting memories!
Please use the Check Availability button below for Vacation Home Availability.
*Up to two dogs are welcome to stay with a 35 pound maximum weight restriction please call with any questions and possible exceptions.
Read Also: Nc Outer Banks Vacation Rentals
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Boothbay
A pool is often a must-have when choosing where to stay, especially if you’re getting away with the kids. Check out these houses with a pool in or near Boothbay and fill your days with splashing good fun:
- Pack your swimsuit and book a few days at “Knickerbocker Lake House. Great For Fall Foliage 2 Weeks Left Sept 3 And 24th”. There are also lots of other convenient amenities here, including childrens activities and cable/satellite TV services.
- Spend laid-back days swimming or just unwinding beside the water at “Cozy 3 Bedroom House With Large Covered Porch And Walking Distance To Downtown”. This property is another guest favorite and features a garden, a dining table and more.
Don’t know how to pack for your Boothbay escape? This leading destination has a humid continental climate. During the summer months, you can expect average temperatures of between 55 ÂºF and 75 ÂºF. Scroll through our selection of Boothbay vacation rentals by using the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to get more great ideas about where to stay.
What Are The Top
Clock out on Friday and then forget about your worries. If you’re eager for some relaxation and fun, these escapes in and near Boothbay Harbor are the ideal weekend getaway:
- Located 10 miles to the north of the center of Boothbay Harbor, “Cozy Waterfront Cottage In Mid” is a good match for adventure lovers and nature fans. Stay busy by exploring nearby outdoor attractions, including Birch Point Beach State Park and General Henry Knox Museum. Then, ramp up the fun with some fishing or golf.
- Alternatively, enjoy a short and sweet break at “Our Comfortable Cottage Sits On A Dock Close To Town”. Use it as a base to unwind, or get active and try snorkeling and golf. When it’s time to discover some nearby attractions, organize a visit to Dodge Point Public Reserved Land and Eartha. This sought-after vacation rental is around 1 mile southeast of Boothbay Harbor.
You May Like: Vacation Rentals Pacific Beach Ca
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Or Near Boothbay Harbor
Check out these large group vacation rentals in or near Boothbay Harbor and don’t worry about leaving anyone off your invite list:
- A great range of amenities including a garden and an ocean view make “Destination Estate With Exclusive Views” a standout. This popular retreat has 6 bedrooms and sleeps up to 12 guests. From the center of Boothbay Harbor, it’s around 0.1 miles away to the southwest.
- Nothing is more important than hanging out with loved ones, and “The Ultimate Vacation Spot, 4 Bedroom Waterfront Cottage Overlooking The Open Ocean” makes it easy to do that. Located around 1 mile to the west of Boothbay Harbor, as many as 13 people can stay in this vacation rental which has 4 bedrooms. A fireplace and a water view are among the various amenities on offer here.
Boothbay: A Little Slice Of Coastal Heaven
Boothbay encompasses a small area along the Maine coastal and includes the villages of East Boothbay and Trevett. It’s a hive of activity during the summer, when travelers descend on the area for some fun in the sun. With its proximity to the sea, it’s unsurprising that the town’s main industry is fishing and those freshly-caught catches make it onto most restaurants’ menus. Days are best spent on the beach with the family or grabbing some water sports equipment and paddling along the beautiful waterways. If the weather takes a turn, there’s no shortage of attractions like the aquarium to dive into.
Recommended Reading: Ocean City Vacation Rentals Oceanfront
Top Tips For Finding The Perfect Boothbay Harbor Vacation Rental
- Vacation rentals in Boothbay Harbor are around 18% cheaper than hotels on average. Search here to compare prices for all accommodation types in Boothbay Harbor.
- The best vacation rental properties in Boothbay Harbor are Cozy 3 bedroom house with large covered porch and walking distance to downtown. , New Downtown Harbor Retreat with Deck , and Excellent Location Footbridge/Harbor Views in Downtown Boothbay Harbor, Maine , based on ratings and reviews from real travelers.
What Are The Best Tiny House Vacation Rentals In Or Near Boothbay Harbor
For a unique vacation experience, book a tiny house rental in Boothbay Harbor. We warn you though after you’ve experienced the tiny house lifestyle, the urge to move into one of these cute-as-a-button digs will be hard to resist!
- Unwind and reenergize at “Waterfront Tiny House Cottage”. Located in Boothbay Harbor, a fridge and a barbecue grill are just two of the amenities offered here.
- “New Updated Tiny House: Walk To Wiscasset Village” offers convenient extras like a boat and a TV. Located in Edgecomb, you’ll be able to live large in this small but nicely designed home.
Recommended Reading: Great Places To Go On Vacation
Paddle Along At Your Own Pace In Boothbay
Most of Boothbay’s things to do involve the surrounding waterways. You can hop on rented kayaks to spend sunny days paddling around the islands and harbor or, if that sounds like too much effort, see this beautiful part of Maine from the back of a traditional wooden schooner, on one of the daily high-season cruises. You can’t truly say you’ve been to Maine until you’ve experienced the time-old tradition of lobstering and if angling is your thing, bring your rod and set up on the banks to cast the line in search of a big one.
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Boothbay Harbor
Whether you’re in search of a cozy escape for you and your love or somewhere roomy to fit friends and family, you’ll find some top vacation rentals in and around Boothbay Harbor. Here are a couple we think you’ll like:
- Around 8 miles from the center of Boothbay Harbor, you’ll want to keep coming back to “Westport Island Cabin On The River With Private Dock. Drive”. It has 2 bedrooms and handy features including pet-friendly services and an oven.
- “The Coal Shack: Pet – Friendly Harborfront Studio In Downtown Boothbay” also promises a memorable getaway, offering 1 bedroom, off-street parking options, a microwave oven and more. It’s around 0.1 miles from Boothbay Harbor.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Boothbay Harbor vacation rental for you.
Also Check: All-inclusive Family Christmas Vacation Packages
The Boating Capital Of New England
Frozen in time, Boothbay Harbor is a postcard-perfect fishing village that lures seasonal sunseekers and year-round residents alike. There’s a fantastic sense of community, so why not stay local with Boothbay Harbor vacation rentals? Chances are you’ll soon be enjoying drinks with your neighbors. Relaxation is the order of the day, so don’t hold back on packing a good book, a few board games and a nice bottle of wine. Boothbay is also known as the Boating Capital of New England so, if you’re into yachting, fishing or sailing, you’ll be in your element.
Summer Sunsets In Boothbay Harbor
Summer is high season in Boothbay Harbor, with crowds peaking from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Long days and constant sunshine make it a fantastic time to swim, boat or simply relax on the sun deck with a sunset G& T. From breezy waterfront cottages to luxury oceanfront homes, Boothbay Harbor vacation rentals make it easy to unwind. If whales are on your wish list, visit from May to October, when pods of humpbacks cruise along the coast.
Recommended Reading: Cheap Vacation Packages To Cancun
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In And Around Boothbay Harbor
Studio apartments are tough to beat when it comes to location, character and convenience. Get cozy in one of these studio apartments for rent in or near Boothbay Harbor and get a taste of the local culture:
- Make “The Coal Shack: Pet – Friendly Harborfront Studio In Downtown Boothbay” your home for a few days or more. This great property features amenities including coffee and tea making facilities and a living room.
- “Cozy Waterfront Cottage In Mid” is another awesome option. Get cozy and enjoy the use of a nearby waterfront, a living room and more.
There are lots of attractions around Boothbay Harbor to add to your agenda. Feed your inner culture lover and visit Opera House at Boothbay Harbor and The Boothbay Playhouse.
Western Ave Boothbay Harbor Me 04538
A Unique Opportunity To Own A Waterfront Home On Mill Cove In Boothbay Harbor. This 3-bedroom, 2bath Home Has Been Extensively Renovated And Updated. The Warm Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Wood Floors, And Windows Galore Give This Home A Distinctive Charm. The Water Views Draw You Out To The Sun-drenched Deck Where You Can Swing The Day Away… Or Go Down To The Water And Kayak From Your Front Yard. Beautiful Gardens And Tiered Backyard Provide A Peaceful Respite.all This Within A Short Walk To All That Boothbay Harbor Has To Offer- Shopping, Restaurants, Music, And Harbor Activities. You Are Also A Short 5-10 Minute Drive To Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, Public Boat Launch, Yacht Club, And The Golf Course/ Country Club.this Home Would Be A Fabulous Investment To Capitalize On The Growing Vacation Rentals Market In The Region Or Simply Make It Your Family’s Year Round Home.this Could Be Your Chance To Own A Piece Of The Beautiful Maine Coast.
Whale Watching In The Gulf Of Maine
Part of Lincoln County, Boothbay Harbor is one of New England’s finest deep-water ports. It’s set on Maine’s Cape Newagen Peninsula and juts into the Gulf of Maine. The bay is dotted with low-lying islands, scenic bays and hidden coves. Thanks to its natural V shape, Boothbay is well protected from the Atlantic. This makes for glassy water, light sea breezes and easy anchorage. The Gulf of Maine is an important habitat for whales, offering the chance to spot a host of different species.
Cottage Connection Vacation Rentals
Cottage Connection is one of Maines most respected vacation rental companies. We partner with property owners that count on us to manage their rentals. Locally-owned and operated since 1993, we offer just under 100 vacation homes, in all sizes, lakefront to oceanfront, from camps to castles, up and down the mid-coast of Maine ranging in price from $800 to $8,000 a week. Our pricing shows you all taxes and fees, there are no surprises. We are pet-friendly and host over 300 pets a year. Most of our homes offer spectacular views, awesome sunrises or dramatic sunsets. They are convenient to area towns yet quite private. All of our Maine vacation rental homes are privately owned, are non-smoking and include well-equipped kitchens. While amenities vary by property they can include fireplaces , dock and float, high-speed internet/WIFI, and deep water moorings.
It is always best to rent a vacation home from a Professional Vacation Rental Company with a good reputation. We are that independent third party that you can count on to give you accurate and timely information about the property you are considering. We have been matching visitors to Maine vacation rentals since 1993. We are longtime members of our local chambers of commerce and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Contact us today and let us connect you to your special Maine place.
So many wonderful places to stay in the Boothbay Harbor Region
Read Also: Vacation Homes In Whitefish Montana
Can I Find Log Cabins To Rent In Or Near Boothbay Harbor
Select a lovely log cabin from the many in or near Boothbay Harbor and you’ll soon be inside your wooden hideaway, tasty tipple in hand, lounging next to a glowing fire. But adventure is just outside your front door too. These cabins offer a great mix of comfort and fun:
- “Log Cabin In Boothbay Harbor Maine”: This fabulous cabin is the ideal base if you’re an outdoorsy type. Sailing and snorkeling are a few activities you can do in the area when you’re not unwinding in your cozy cabin.
- “Chic, Updated Log Cabin Nestled In The Pine Trees Of Sprucewold”: Spend your time enjoying all the creature comforts at this escape. When it’s time for some fresh air, kayaking and hiking and biking will get your heart rate going.
Seaside Cottages With Ocean & Resort Views Boothbays Most Scenic Cottage Rentals
Experience the vacation of a lifetime with our exclusive selection of the finest cottages in the Boothbay Harbor Region. Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean or the golf course. These cottages are designed around the comfort and enjoyment of our guests with amenities like luxury linens and fine furniture.
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Boothbay
The heart wants what the heart wants, and right now that’s to get away. It’s time to pack your bags and head to one of these top vacation rentals in or near Boothbay:
- Around 5 miles from the center of Boothbay, you’ll want to keep coming back to “Westport Island Cabin On The River With Private Dock. Drive”. It has 2 bedrooms and a host of amenities including a nearby laundromat and off-street parking options.
- Another appealing choice is “The Coal Shack: Pet – Friendly Harborfront Studio In Downtown Boothbay”, which is around 3 miles from Boothbay. With 1 bedroom, a stovetop and a toaster, it has everything you need to make your stay comfortable.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Boothbay vacation rental for you.
Can I Find Family Cabin Rentals In Or Near Boothbay
Get away from the hustle and bustle and treat your loved ones to a different sort of vacation. Stay in one of these family cabins in or near Boothbay and get the camping experience â but with all the creature comforts you’re used to!
- “Waterfront Cabin With In – Ground Pool” – Enjoy fun and laughs with your nearest and dearest at this retreat, which is around 3 miles southeast of central Boothbay. Nearby whale-watching activities and a dishwasher are among its family-friendly amenities.
- “Coveside Waterfront Secluded Cottage On Seal Cove” – This cabin is also ideal for families and is around 4 miles east of Boothbay. Offering a garden, childrens activities and more, it’ll get your group’s tick of approval.
For more options, use the search bar at the top of the page and adjust the filters to find the Boothbay vacation rental that’s perfect for your needs.
Recommended Reading: Garden City Idaho Vacation Rentals