Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In Santa Cruz County
Forget about booking a tired old hotel and opt for one of our studio apartments in Santa Cruz County. Here’s where you can hunker down in your own digs and experience your next travel destination like a local:
- Nap, eat, socialize … Do it all from the compact yet smartly designed single room space at “Shangrila Pajaro Dunes Ocean Front Condo Between Santa Cruz And Monterey”. Located in Watsonville, golf and an iron and ironing board are among the amenities here.
- Start the day with a cup of coffee and freshly cooked bacon and eggs at “Ocean Front Condo With Wonderful 180 Degree View From Santa Cruz To Monterey”. This Pajaro Dunes property has everything you need to make your stay cozy, including a hair dryer and golf.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Santa Cruz
Nothing says fun times like a pool. Dig out your inflatable swan and browse these rental houses in or near Santa Cruz that feature this vacation perk:
- Round up your gang and enjoy an unforgettable stay at “At The Beach Insanely Great Beach House”. There’s a lot to love about this escape besides its pool, such as nearby whale-watching activities and a toaster.
Unsure how to pack your suitcase for your Santa Cruz escape? This leading destination has a mediterranean climate. In summer, you can expect average temperatures of between 55 ÂºF and 75 ÂºF. Look up our selection of Santa Cruz vacation rentals by using the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to get more ideas about where to stay.
Things To Do In Santa Cruz
Nowhere else will you find such a colorful city in such close proximity to ancient redwood forests and the shining sea!
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is one of the towns main draws, offering family-friendly fun year-round. Open every day from Memorial Day Weekend until Labor Day Weekend, and most weekends throughout the rest of the year, this seaside institution was established in 1907 and still attracts many local and area visitors every year.
Its thrill rides, including the wooden Giant Dipper roller coaster, invoke excitement. Its Looff Carousel, built in 1911, is a National Landmark. Kids’ rides, an indoor Neptune’s Kingdom arcade with pirate-themed mini golf, and more will fill up your afternoon. After dusk, the amusement park lights glitter, hands are held, and the breeze draws sweethearts closer. Catch a free Friday-night concert from your favorite 80s or 90s band or watch a movie on the beach on Wednesday nights. It’s a must-visit for families and friends seeking a classic California boardwalk experience.
Santa Cruz nightlife is varied and welcoming, with an eclectic downtown scene offering street performers, local boutiques, vintage stores, and dining on any cuisine you might desire . If you’re more of a morning person, save your dining-out for brunch at any of the local eateries like Harbor Cafe, offering daily specials, indoor and outdoor seating, and a friendly atmosphere.
Also Check: South Island New Zealand Vacation
Santa Cruz Vacation Rentals Beach Homes Condos & More
Whether youre visiting the Santa Cruz region for the weekend or coming into town for an extended business stay, our hand-selected, tech-ready Santa Cruz vacation rentals are the best way to experience Surf City USA. While youre here, our VIP Coastal Concierge program helps you live like a local. Enjoy one of Californias most-coveted destinations with beautiful houses for rent.
Our selection of pet-friendly long-term and short-term beachfront homes are available throughout the Santa Cruz area, including Aptos, Capitola, Pleasure Point, and Rio Del Mar. If youre ready to book your stay, complete our easy 10-minute registration process now. Let our concierge staff know what you need and they will ensure your stay is nothing short of extraordinary. Whether youre looking for someone to complete a few simple errands or build an itinerary for your first Santa Cruz adventure, our Custom Concierge program is here to save you time and money. What are you waiting for? Beach house living is at your fingertips. Book your home away from home today.
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Santa Cruz
Nothing says “I love you” quite like a romantic weekend escape. If you’re longing to spend a couple of relaxing nights away with your significant other, we’ve got some romantic getaways in and around Santa Cruz that will get your heart racing:
- Slip away on Friday for a couple of passion-filled evenings at “Beach Lovers Retreat”. Located roughly 2 miles from Santa Cruz, this property comes with plenty of nice touches, including a fireplace and a dining table.
- “Fantastic Views, Beach Front Condo” is another terrific option that’ll impress. It’s approximately 4 miles from Santa Cruz and has a dining table and a restaurant dining guide.
Also Check: All Inclusive Vacation Package Hawaii
Can I Find Family Cabin Rentals In Or Near Santa Cruz
Escape from everyday life and treat your loved ones to a different kind of vacation. Stay in one of these family cabins in or near Santa Cruz and get the camping experience â but with all the creature comforts!
- “Cabin – Modern – Rustic Mountain Getaway With Cozy Features” – Approximately 9 miles north of the center of Santa Cruz, this family-friendly retreat offers amenities like books and cable/satellite TV services.
- “Bear Creek Cabin 100% Secluded Disinfected Refuge” – Gather up the troops and spend a few nights or more at this inviting stay, which is around 14 miles to the north of Santa Cruz. You’ll have access to coffee and tea making facilities, nearby birdwatching activities and a good deal more.
For more options, use the search bar at the top of the page and adjust the filters to find the Santa Cruz vacation rental that’s perfect for your needs.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Santa Cruz County
You’ll have your choice of houses with a pool in Santa Cruz County, so toss your swimsuit into your bag and get ready to spend your days enjoying yourself in the water. Here are two top options guaranteed to entice you:
- Say hello to “At The Beach Insanely Great Beach House”, where the first thing on your itinerary should be taking a dip in the pool. This getaway is located in Watsonville and features a range of family-friendly amenities, including a stereo and a separate dining area.
Read Also: Mclean Vacation Rentals Palm Springs
What Makes Santa Cruz A Great Vacation Spot
Beaches in Santa Cruz County & the Famous Boardwalk Santa Cruz is where you will find the most impressive beaches in California. From the small, secluded beach to the large, wide expanses of soft sand in more popular locations, there are so many places from which to choose.
The world-class beaches are close by Santa Cruz County vacation rentals, which make staying in this type of quality accommodation all the better. Kick off your fun getaway by heading to Seabright State Beach, which sits between Santa Cruz Harbor and the famous Boardwalk. Walk the half-mile long beach, go body surfing, or set up a campfire. You can even head across the street afterward to visit the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History.
As for the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, you may want to head there for the warm sand of the mile-long beach or to go on a few thrill rides or family rides at the admission-free oceanfront amusement park. The Boardwalk dates back to 1907, making it the oldest amusement park still standing in California.
Many beaches close to Santa Cruz Coast vacation rentals are dog-friendly. Pleasure Point Beach is a great example and, as you might have guessed from the name, itâs a wonderful spot for having fun in the water. If youâre a surfer, you will love the adventures to be had there, or simply relax on the soft sand and take in the sights as you stretch out in peace.
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Santa Cruz County
With Vrbo’s great range of short-term rentals in Santa Cruz County, it’s easy to find a property to suit your needs. Whether you’re on the lookout for somewhere to escape on your own or to have fun with old friends, these options are difficult to beat:
- “Beachfront Condo With Amazing Views” in Pajaro Dunes is a perfect place for a short-term stay. It’s close to the town center, so you can easily go out and see all the best sights without having to travel too far.
- Another excellent option is “Oceanfront On The Sand – Awesome 4 Bedroom” in Watsonville. Whether you’re on a brief stopover or enjoying a couple of days away, this property will make you feel right at home.
Also Check: Vacation Rentals Kissimmee Near Disney
Find Affordable Rentals In Santa Cruz
Find the best vacation rentals Santa Cruz has to offer. We have great beach house vacation rentals, ocean-front properties, rentals close to Downtown Santa Cruz and more! Additionally, when you choose to use Kendall & Potter for your Santa Cruz Vacation Rental, we provide FREE activities with our partner Xplorie!
Nightlife In Santa Cruz
1. The Blue Lagoon: Santa Cruzs largest nightclub offers shows seven nights a week, including DJs and traveling bands from all over the globe.
2. Callahan’s: A classic Irish-style pub great for mingling with the locals and indulging in a game of pool over tasty pints.
3. Brady’s Yacht Club: This spot advertises itself as a trusted neighborhood dive bar where you can have exotic drinks.
4. Moe’s Alley: Enjoy its spacious music hall, full bar, patio, and fabulous live performances.
5. The Redroom: The Red Restaurant and Bar is an elegant nightspot ideal for late-night dining.
Don’t Miss: Fun N The Sun Houseboat Vacations
Find Vacation Rentals In Or Near Santa Cruz
Discover more than 475 vacation rentals in Santa Cruz that are perfect for your next trip. Whether you are traveling with a group, family, friends, or couples retreat in Santa Cruz, RBO has all types of rental properties with top amenities, including indoor/outdoor/private swimming pools, Wi-Fi, hot tubs, self-catering, and more.
Rent By Owner offers vacation rentals near Santa Cruz for all types of travelers, whether you are looking for a luxury home, villa, resort, condo, cabin, cottage, RV rental, or pet friendly accommodation in Santa Cruz. Rent By Owner makes it easy to find and compare vacation rentals, matching you with rental properties from different vacation rental websites. By comparing these rental properties, RBO helps you find the best deals in Santa Cruz. Luxury vacation rental prices start from $ 41 per night and affordable condos in Santa Cruz start from $ 41 per night.
RBO offers a large selection of vacation rentals from top leading sites such as Booking.com, Airbnb, VRBO, Trip.com, RV Share, Outdoorsy, and many more providers. Filter your search dates and discover Santa Cruz vacation homes for your next trip.
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Santa Cruz
Every catch-up with the family should be memorable. Whether you’re organizing a break with the kids or a party with relatives, our large family vacation rentals in or near Santa Cruz offer a home away from home with ample space for everyone:
- Sleeping as many as 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, “Oceanfront On The Sand – Awesome 4 Bedroom” is the ideal place to vacation with the family. This top-rated escape is 10 miles to the east of Santa Cruz and has creature comforts such as a theme park and beach sun loungers.
- “Want To Get Away But Not Ready To Get On A Plane” is also popular with families. It’s around 2 miles to the southeast of Santa Cruz, has 3 bedrooms and accommodates up to 8 guests. Handy amenities here include a DVD player and books.
If you’re eager to visit some family-friendly attractions in the area, you’re spoiled for choice. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Santa Cruz Surfing Museum and Pacific Avenue promise lots of fun for young and old.
Read Also: Vacation Rentals Depoe Bay Oregon
Best Things To Do In Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz boasts many places. Those that you should include in your bucket list include the following:
Natural Bridges State Beach: The remarkable sea arch that graces this beach was formed from the fractures in mudstone cliffs. With its iconic natural beauty, this small protected sandy beach is an excellent place to visit for relaxation and bird-watching.
West Cliff Drive & the Surfing Museum: A six-mile pathway on West Cliff Drive hugs the coastline and provides a scenic route for walking and cycling. Along the way, the views of the Pacific Ocean are truly breathtaking.
Santa Cruz Wharf: You will find plenty of shops and things to do at the wharf, and it is one of the most popular places to sample the local seafood. One of the best restaurants on the pier, Stagnaro Bros. serves fresh seafood, including classic dishes like fish and chips, in a dining room with stunning bay views.
Main Beach & Cowell Beach: Besides the boardwalk, the main reason to visit Santa Cruz is the beach. The sunny Mediterranean weather, sandy shores, and safe waters make Santa Cruz one of the best beach destinations in California. You can choose from several excellent beaches the two most popular are Main Beach, adjacent to the Boardwalk, and Cowell Beach, which is next to Main Beach on the other side of the wharf.
Santa Cruz Vacation Rentals By Owner
Santa Cruz, the county seat and largest city of Santa Cruz County, located in Northern California, is a wonderful vacation destination. The sunny Mediterranean weather, sandy shores, and safe waters make Santa Cruz one of the best beach destinations in California. In terms of accommodations, various types of Santa Cruz CA vacation rentalsvillas, condos, apartments, houses, cabins, and vacation homesfurnished with all the modern facilities and amenities are available at very affordable prices. These rentals also feature a private pool and are both kid-friendly and pet-friendly.
Read Also: Summerville Vacation Homes Kissimmee Fl
Salty Fun In Santa Cruz County
Bring the surfboard wax and the good vibes for that trip to Santa Cruz County vacation rentals. These Californian shacks and beachside pads, facing the spray of the Pacific Ocean, offer a gateway to some of the most celebrated shores in the whole United States. Many come with decks that gaze out across the rollers, while others hide amid the soaring redwoods of the forests. All are a place to chill, catch some waves, hike some clifftops and even check off the bucket-list sights of the Bay Area it’s just to the north.
Book A Santa Cruz Cabin Rental For A Luxury California Weekend Getaway
Enjoy the coastal lifestyle of Santa Cruz from one of these luxury camping Santa Cruz cabin rental options. Stroll along the piers and admire the rock formations that adorn the shore of the Santa Cruz area and then go back to a charming Santa Cruz mountains lodging. Relax on the beach or grab a wetsuit and get involved in the surf culture from a luxury cabin. Make this camping experience a special one, with whale watching when you are not enjoying the benefits of a luxurious cabin. Santa Cruz cabins are the best base to discover this top vacation destination in California, so don’t miss out. Check out these cabins in Santa Cruz, weekend rentals or long-term, and see how amazing they are. Don’t for get to also check the Santa Cruz mountain cabins available. These Santa Cruz vacation rentals are certain to take your breath away, and are not to be missed out on. These Santa Cruz cabin rentals are the perfect option for a glamping getaway and are not to be missed out on!Santa Cruz camping cabins don’t come better than this. Book your Santa Cruz cabin rental here! What are you waiting for? You deserve the very best Santa Cruz mountains lodging!
Last minute booking. The accommodations indicated with the icononly allow same-day reservations within strict time limits. Please bear this in mind to guarantee your reservation.
Also Check: Where To List Vacation Rentals
Santa Cruz Vacation Rentals & Rent By Owner Homes
There are more than 809 vacation rentals that are available in Santa Cruz. These rentals, including vacation rentals, Rent By Owner Homes and other short-term private accommodations, have top-notch amenities with the best value, providing you with comfort and luxury at the same time. Get more value and more room when you stay at an RBO property in Santa Cruz.
Looking for last-minute deals, or finding the best deals available for cottages, condos, private villas, and large vacation homes? With RentByOwner Santa Cruz, you have the flexibility of comparing different options of various deals with a single click. Looking for an RBO with the best swimming pools, hot tubs, allows pets, or even those with huge master suite bedrooms and have large screen televisions? You can find vacation rentals by owner , and other popular Airbnb-style properties in Santa Cruz. Places to stay near Santa Cruz are 1293.26 ft² on average, with prices averaging $566 a night.
RentByOwner makes it easy and safe to find and compare vacation rentals in Santa Cruz with prices often at a 30-40% discount versus the price of a hotel. Just search for your destination and secure your reservation today.
What Are The Top
Escape the treadmill of daily life at one of our weekend getaways in or near Santa Cruz. Whether you want to catch up with friends or spend precious time with the kids, there’ll be something to suit your style. Here are a few places we think you’ll love:
- “Beachfront Condo With Amazing Views” is perfect for a weekend of R& R. It offers convenient amenities, such as a nearby beach and nearby whale-watching activities, and is located 13 miles to the southeast of Santa Cruz.
- Alternatively, create memories with your crew at “Oceanfront On The Sand – Awesome 4 Bedroom”, which is around 10 miles to the east of Santa Cruz. You’ll have use of a nearby waterfront, free toiletries and more here.
Read Also: Vacation Homes In Santa Barbara Ca