Sarasota Seasonal Rentals By Owner
Browse Sarasota seasonal rentals by owner. Book direct and save on your Sarasota Vacation Rental. Sarasota offers beautiful cityscapes and unforgettable sunset views over Sarasota Bay. The city is bordered by beautiful barrier islands referred to as keys. Sarasota seasonal rentals by owner offer the best way to experience Sarasotan culture. Sarasota is known for its warm winters and world famous white sandy beaches of Siesta Key and Lido Key. Other attractions include the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Mote Marine Aquarium, and Benderson Park rowing facility. Snowbirds flock to the area during the winter to enjoy signature golf courses, window shopping, and fine dining. Local shopping includes several malls, an outlet mall in Ellenton, and Sarasotas gem, St. Armands Circle. Planning your trip is easy just click on any seasonal rental listing and fill out their reservation contact form.
You’ve Searched In Airbnb
Find the best travel deals for your next holiday
Sarasota City is known for its turquoise ocean waters, very fine white sand, and luxurious resorts. Siesta Key, one of the most beautiful beach destinations in the United States, is found in this city. Sarasota also boasts of a great dining scene. Depending upon your dining preferences, you may choose between lavish or laid-back restaurants that serve only the best cuisines. Another thing this city is known for is its appreciation for arts, culture, and various entertainment forms. Also, there are parks and green spaces for nature lovers to explore. You can discover Sarasotaâs tourist treasures when you opt to stay here for a month or more. Heres a rundown of the top monthly rentals in Sarasota, Florida, that will make your whole experience in the city so much better.
Pineapple Bungalow – 5 min to downtown! Sarasota, Florida, United States Entire bungalow3 Beds6 Guests3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms
âµï¸Sandy Feet Retreat Sarasota, Florida, United States
Downtown Garden Boho Suite, 10 min to Lido beach! Sarasota, Florida, United States
Private, Cozy & Romantic Tropical Getaway Sarasota, Florida, United States
Now Open! Delightful. Clean. Close to Everything. Sarasota, Florida, United States
The Pineapple House
Sweet Carolina Cottage
Sarasota Hiking And Swimming
Myakka Canopy Walkway is a fun and easy walk which takes you over the tree canopies on a series of bridges, walkways and stairs. From above the treetops, you can view different types of vegetation, amazing views and a beautiful cooling breeze.
If you are looking for a beach to walk along or relax on, then head to South Lido Park which is home to some local wildlife such as turkey vultures, egrets and pelicans. The beach is also a popular spot for fishing.
The Benefits Of Rental Properties
There are so many benefits of monthly Florida vacation rentals that the vacationer will love.
One benefit is that you can save a significant amount of money on food and eating out. The properties are equipped with well-stocked kitchens that include everything from pots and pans to major appliances, allowing you to prepare your own home-cooked meals.
There are no rigid checkout times or extra charges for using basic necessities. Many rental properties overlook the beach or oceanfront and are located in quiet areas. The quiet and privacy are a big plus for vacationers.
Monthly Vacation Rentals In Siesta Key
To find great monthly vacation rentals in Siesta Key, youve got to know where to look and theres no better place to look than right here at our units. Weve got beautiful, spotless homes available that you can easily rent at any time of the year. Some of our 44 total monthly rental units feature many kinds of amenities:
- 1-2 heated pools, all on-site
- Pull-out twin beds in certain rooms
- Assigned parking spots/street parking
- Beach towels provided
Don’t Miss: How To Get Out Of A Vacation Club
Lords Ave Sarasota Fl 34231
Likely to sell faster than 91% nearby.
New stainless steel appliancesLarge closetSiesta keyLuxury vinyl plank flooringNeutral tonesUpdated lighting throughoutPlenty of cabinetTURN KEY fully furnished home near area beaches awaits! This home has recently been renovated and is ready for its new owners, or is a perfect vacation rental! This gem offers 3 beds + 3 baths that have been tastefully decorated and ready to rent. The large master is light and bright, with a large closet and well appointed bath. The home has an open and airy feel with luxury vinyl plank flooring and neutral tones in the living and kitchen area. The kitchen features plenty of cabinet and counter space, new stainless steel appliances and updated lighting throughout. The two additional bedrooms are generous in size, with ample closet space. There is room for several cars, a boat or camper making this a perfect home for vacation rentals. Closing to EVERYTHING – Siesta Key, shopping, dining and entertainment. Don’t wait, schedule your tour today.Show more
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In And Around Sarasota
Usually compact, affordable and well located, it’s not hard to succumb to the charms of a studio apartment. Get comfy in one of these vacation rentals and get to know Sarasota up close:
- Make “Living The Dream Lido Available In October” your home for a week or more. This sought-after property features amenities including a TV and coffee and tea making facilities.
- Another excellent choice is “Cleaned To New Standards: Gorgeous Cottages Steps From Beach”. Make the most of beach towels, a living room and other convenient amenities during your stay.
With the cash you save on your studio apartment, you can afford to explore more of Sarasota. Cultural sights like North Port Performing Arts Center and Art Center Sarasota will help you get a feel for the personality of this destination.
Also Check: Best Vacation Rental Management Software
About Sarasota Monthly Stay On Rent By Owner
Rent By Owner monthly rentals makes it easy to find, compare, and book vacation homes and condos for extended periods of time in Sarasota. Whether you are looking for a weekly vacation rental, hotel suite, villa, cottage, or extended stays furnished apartment, theres always a plan to suit your style and budget. RBO monthly holiday rentals is a great option for comparing places to stay for longer periods.
Sarasota is popular for monthly stays. We list rentals that include full kitchenettes, dryers, air-conditioning & heating, indoor or private swimming pools, gyms, and hot tubs. So, whether you’re looking for a luxury villa, condo, or cottage cabins that allow pets for a weekly ormonthly stay in Sarasota, with the entire family, working remotely, or an extended honeymoon in Sarasota, you’ll find a large selection of monthly furnished accommodation with top amenities to choose from.
Rent By Owner is a good option for executive traveler or those relocating for work or school. We connect you with property owners who are willing to have longer term, yet not permanent rentals. The Rent By Owner website makes it easy to filter options for guests wanting to find the best accommodation for groups, families, or solo travelers who need a place to stay for more than a few nights.
What Are The Top
Forget about catching up on chores, because weekends were made for fun. Stay in one of these weekend getaways in and around Sarasota and experience all the fantastic things to do close by:
- “Cleaned To New Standards: 4bedroom” is a top option around 4 miles south of the center of Sarasota. You’ll never have to wander far to find something to keep you occupied around this escape. Get out and explore Palmetto Avenue Beach and Anna Maria Island Museum and Historical Park. Activities like sailing and fishing will add an adventurous touch to your quick break.
- Alternatively, switch into vacation mode at “Waterfront Hideaway On Siesta Key In Sarasota”. About 7 miles south of Sarasota, fun activities around here include parasailing and kayaking. Rather visit some of the sights? Plan an excursion to Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary and Anna Maria Beach.
Also Check: Christian Vacations In The United States
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Sarasota
No matter if your idea of the perfect escape is high in the mountains or by the ocean, you’ll enjoy it even more if you share it with your favorite people. Choose one of these large family vacation rentals in or near Sarasota and bring the whole gang:
- Sleeping up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms, “Cleaned To New Standards: 4bedroom” is the ideal place for some family time. This getaway is 4 miles to the south of Sarasota and has amenities such as childrens activities and a dining table.
- “Beach Front 3bedroom 2 Ba Villa Near Siesta Key Village” also has the space you need to connect with loved ones. This option is around 4 miles to the south of Sarasota, and accommodates 8 guests in its 3 bedrooms. A nearby bay and a microwave oven will help keep everyone comfortable and content.
If you’re eager to sightsee, there are loads of family-friendly attractions nearby to put on your to-do list. St. Armands Circle, Sarasota Jungle Gardens and Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium are excellent places to start.
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Sarasota
The heart wants what it wants, and right now that’s a vacation. It’s time to pack your suitcase and head for one of these top vacation rentals in or near Sarasota:
- “A Bayside Treasure – Outstanding Waterfront Views” is popular with guests. Around 6 miles from Sarasota, it has 2 bedrooms and lots of handy amenities, including a resort and a boat.
- Another enticing choice is “The Casa Coco | Coronado: Updated Home”, which is around 20 miles from Sarasota. With 2 bedrooms, a water park and nearby museums, it has everything you need to keep you happy and comfortable.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Sarasota vacation rental for you.
Recommended Reading: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Promotion
Why Book With Home & Condo Rentals
If you have any questions, please reach out to our sales team, who will be more than happy to address any query or concern within hours. They are trained to review each of our rentals to check for safety, cleanliness, and optimal function, so if you ever have a concern regarding price, dates available, or anything else, let them know. Once your rental is booked, well do whatever we can to ensure your perfect vacation goes off without a hitch. We at Home & Condo Rentals and Property Management Inc have your best interest in mind, so reach out now!
Find The Perfect Home Away From Home
We want to make your experience in finding your next vacation home an enjoyable one! Find seasonal houses for rent in Sarasota and surrounding areas by selecting from our list of seasonal rental homes, or by entering your search criteria below. Give us a call today and we will help you find the perfect vacation rental property!
Myakka River State Park
Located 30 minutes from Sarasota, the Myakka River State Park is one of Floridas oldest and largest state parks, covering 37,000 acres with numerous hiking and biking trails that lead through wetlands and dense pine forests. You can also stroll along the elevated canopy walkway to get a unique view of the native wildlife, including roseate spoonbills, herons, and alligators.
When Is The Best Time To Stay In A Vacation Rental In Sarasota
While there is little variation between average temperatures across the seasons, some activities are more easily enjoyed at specific times of the year. Spring in Sarasota offers very little rain and warm temperatures. Although the Gulf waters tend to be too chilly to enjoy the many water-related activities that Sarasota has to offer, this is a great time to go fishing, biking, and kayaking. As the temperatures heat up for the summer, you can expect more rainfall, as this is considered Sarasotas rainy season.
While you may have to dodge a few storms during your stay, summer is the best time for swimming and enjoying the beach. Autumn is often an optimal time to look for Sarasota vacation rentals because the air temperatures are slightly cooler and more comfortable than during the summer months, but the Gulf waters remain warm. This coincides with hurricane season, so stay on top of weather forecasts if planning to travel between June and November. Winters experience mild and sometimes cool temperatures. This is a great time to enjoy Sarasota while avoiding chillier temperatures in the northern parts of the country.
Don’t Miss: Vacation Rentals In Flagler Beach Fl
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Sarasota
Nothing says “I love you” quite like planning a romantic weekend together. If you’d like to spend a couple of relaxing nights away with your significant other, we’ve got some romantic getaways in and around Sarasota that will set your hearts aflutter:
- Sneak off on Friday for a couple of nights of passion at “A Bayside Treasure – Outstanding Waterfront Views”. Around 6 miles from Sarasota, this property comes with plenty of nice touches, including a resort and a nearby bay.
- Another place where you can spend a few dreamy days together is “The Casa Coco | Coronado: Updated Home”. Around 20 miles from Sarasota, beauty services and a nearby bay add to the ambiance here.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Sarasota
Nothing screams fun and frivolity like a pool does. Grab your inflatable swan and browse these houses in or near Sarasota that come with this added bonus:
- Treat the gang to an unforgettable stay at “Siesta Breeze Beach House: 3bed”. There’s a lot to love about this escape besides its pool, such as towels and a barbecue grill.
- Spend leisurely vacation days splashing around or catching a few peaceful moments by the water at “This House Is A 3 Bedroom – S – , 2 Bathrooms”. This vacation rental is another guest favorite and comes with towels, a separate dining area and more.
Not sure how to pack your suitcase for your Sarasota escape? This enticing destination has a humid subtropical climate. In the summertime, you can expect average temperatures ranging from 80 ºF to 90 ºF. Check out our range of Sarasota vacation rentals by using the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to get more ideas about where to stay.
Art Galleries And Museums Near Sarasota
The Marietta Museum of Art and Whimsy houses a fun collection of modern art including paintings and sculptures. The pieces are fun and unusual and are sure to make you smile. Entrance is by donation.
The Ringling is a collection of museums and art galleries which is the legacy of John and Mable Ringling. Here you will find the State Art Museum of Florida, the Ca’ d’Zan Mansion and circus museum. There’s also the beautiful Bayfront Gardens, an art library and the historic Asolo Theatre.
Explore Sarasota With Kids
For a fun and educational experience, head to the Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary. Here you can view many species of rescued big cats in specially created habitats that mimic their native environment. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and there are talks throughout the day about the cats’ behaviour and care.
Kids will also love the Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium, there’s a variety of exhibits including open-air feeding tanks and shark feeding displays. The aquarium is run by a team of volunteer staff who are friendly and will tell entertain the kids with fun facts.
Don’t Miss: San Pancho Mexico Vacation Rentals
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Or Near Sarasota
Locating a short-term rental in and around Sarasota won’t be an issue if you only have a couple of nights available. Whether you’d prefer a one-bedroom apartment just for you or a house that’ll fit your whole family, you’ll find the right place on Vrbo. Here are a handful of our top options:
- Conveniently located within easy reach of attractions like Sarasota National Cemetery, “Living The Dream Lido Available In October” will make the ideal home away from home during your stay in Sarasota.
- Or perhaps “Cleaned To New Standards: Gorgeous Cottages Steps From Beach” suits you better. Explore nearby sights such as Venetian Golf and River Club during the daytime and then rest and relax in your comfy digs at night.
Golfing And Water Sports
If you love golf, you’ve come to the right place! Sarasota is a golfer’s paradise with over 20 courses to choose from, some of them just minutes away from Midnight Cove!
If water sports are more your speed, you’ll be able to choose from kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing, private boat charters, dolphin tours and more.
Bike and scooter rentals are also available for a fun way to explore the 8 mile long barrier island.
Also Check: Amenities Checklist For Vacation Rentals
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Or Near Sarasota
Big groups mean gigantic fun. They also mean finding someplace that’ll easily fit your crew. Check out our large group vacation rentals in or around Sarasota and spend time with your favorite people under the same roof:
- Providing space, privacy and comfort, you’ll get everyone’s seal of approval at “Contemporary Beach House, 5bd, 4 Bath”. Up to 12 people can be accommodated at this property which has 5 bedrooms, a swimming pool and a garden. This group getaway is around 25 miles to the south of Sarasota.
- Nothing is more important than spending time with the people you love, and “2 Cottages Rented Together On Same Property. Heated Pool. Close 2 Lido And Siesta” is the ideal place to do that. Located around 2 miles to the southeast of Sarasota, as many as 12 people can stay in this vacation rental which has 4 bedrooms. A swimming pool and a garden are among the numerous amenities on offer here.