What Are The Best Tiny House Vacation Rentals In St Petersburg
Punching above its weight when it comes to charm and innovation, a tiny house vacation rental in St. Petersburg – Clearwater provides a front-row seat to big adventure. Disconnect your tech and turn your focus to Mother Nature at one of these compact escapes:
- Take a few days off to recharge your batteries at “Just Exquisite Cozy New Studio. Enjoy “tiny House” Living Steps To The Beach”. Located in Clearwater Beach, nearby birdwatching activities and a fridge are included here.
- “Hidden Gem Tiny Home With Backyard Coolness” comes with plenty of conveniences, such as a kitchenette and a stovetop. Located in St. Petersburg, you’ll be able to live big in this small yet comfy home.
Are There Mansions For Rent In St Petersburg
Whether you’re in search of somewhere spacious and stylish for a family trip, a weekend away with old friends or a special event like a wedding, we’ve got mansions for rent in St. Petersburg – Clearwater to suit everyone’s needs. Here are a couple that’ll knock your socks off:
- If your property must-have list includes top-notch perks as well as loads of room to move, you’ll be impressed with “Bayside Paradise Mansion – Waterfront And Private Pool” in Indian Rocks Beach. It comes with golf, a swimming pool and a good deal more.
- “Tierra Verde – St. Petersburg Waterfront Mansion Estate” is another showstopping option that’s tough to beat. It’s located in Tierra Verde and features numerous highlights including golf and a swimming pool.
Things To Do Near Your Clearwater Beach Summer Rental
Many travelers can be seen kicking off their days in Clearwater Beach with a stroll along the Beach Walk, a multimillion-dollar development which counts a broad promenade, public artwork and live entertainment among its highlights. Take lunch at one of the waterfront dining spots or enjoy a picnic on the sugar-sand beach before heading off on a dolphin watching cruise from Clearwater Harbor. Departing daily, these cruises are a blissful way to spend the afternoon. Before heading back to your rental, the nightly craft and entertainment festival at Pier 60 offers the perfect close to the day.
Recommended Reading: Ocean City Vacation Rental Companies
What We Do Best
You may have done extensive research looking for the perfect vacation spot for your family and friends and while that’s a very important first step, it has only just begun. We want your experience with us to be the best it can be, from the start of searching for a vacation beach rental to the time your vacation comes to an end.
We take pride in customer service, from answering our guest’s questions before they confirm their booking and throughout their entire trip. We offer recommendations and preferred places for dining, shopping, water excursions, local events, fishing charters, rentals of all kinds and much more. We strive to go that extra mile for each guest so they have the best experience while their here, along the Florida Coastline, and all that its beauty has to offer.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Clearwater
There are plenty of houses with a pool in Clearwater-St. Pete Beaches, so slip on your swimsuit and get ready to spend your days paddling around. Here are a couple of favorites we think you’ll love:
- Say hello to “Treasure Island Beach House 200 Yards To Beach And Short Walk To John’s Pass”, where the first thing on your itinerary should be pool time. This escape is located in Treasure Island and features a host of family-friendly amenities, including nearby birdwatching activities and towels.
- “Best Social Distance Caladesi House” in Carlouel is another guest favorite. There’s a whole lot to love about this place besides its pool, such as a DVD player and a garden.
Also Check: Vacation Rentals La Quinta Ca
Best Time To Travel To Clearwater Beach Vacation Homes
There’s little better than spending the summer months enjoying a Gulf Coast getaway. Like the rest of Florida, Clearwater Beach benefits from seemingly endless sunny days and temperatures in the high 80s for much of July, August and September. That said, visitor activities are available for much of the year, so there’s never really a bad time to hook yourself up with a Clearwater Beach vacation rental. Cooler water over the winter months may mean that swimming is off the menu, but still warm temperatures and year-round sunshine mean that sunbathing is most definitely not.
Find Houses With Pools For Rent
When you’re looking for a vacation rental, one of the best amenities to search for is a pool. Pools can add an entirely new level of fun to your adventure no matter where you’re looking to travel. They’re a fun way to spend the time, especially if you have kids because it’s easy to keep an eye on them there. Pools can be quite romantic as well, especially if you’re booking a rental in the picturesque countryside or among towering mountains.
Houses with pools for rent come in many different shapes and sizes, so you can always keep an eye out for this alluring amenity no matter what kind of vacation experience you’re looking for. Massive family-oriented vacation homes can have pools, but cozy romantic houses can have their own pools as well. You may even find rentals with a pool that are pet friendly, so you can bring your pup along for the trip without having to sacrifice one of the best available amenities.
You May Like: Condos For Rent In Miami Florida Vacation
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Clearwater Beach
Of all the amenities a vacation rental can offer, a pool is easily the most fun. Browse these houses for rent with a pool in or near Clearwater Beach and spend your days splashing around. Just remember to bring your inflatable swan:
- Pack your swim gear and book a few days at “Treasure Island Beach House 200 Yards To Beach And Short Walk To John’s Pass”. There are plenty of other great amenities here, including a living room and towels.
- Alternatively, recharge your batteries at “Best Social Distance Caladesi House”. Along with a refreshing pool, you can also make use of a theme park and a DVD player.
Unsure what to pack for your Clearwater Beach escape? This popular destination has a humid subtropical climate. During summer, expect average temperatures of between 80 ºF and 90 ºF. Check out our range of Clearwater Beach vacation rentals by using the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to get more ideas about where to stay.
Are There Large Vacation Rentals That Sleep 30 Or More In Clearwater
If you’re hosting a huge family escape or a special event like a graduation in Clearwater-St. Pete Beaches, you won’t have to worry about leaving anyone out. We’ve got a range of large vacation rentals that will fit all the people you love. Here are some great examples:
- “Boutique Beach Retreat Hotel Takeover Htd Pool”: With 12 bedrooms sleeping up to 50 people, there’s enough space for everybody at this sizable property in Treasure Island. Useful amenities here include a swimming pool and a kitchen.
- “St Pete Beach Friendly Native 2 Bedroom 1 Bath Free Wifi And Parking”: Located in St. Pete Beach, this roomy retreat features a swimming pool and a kitchen. It has 2 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 100 guests.
Don’t Miss: Aruba All Inclusive Vacation Packages
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In And Around Clearwater Beach
Studio apartments set a high bar when it comes to location, convenience and character. Escape to one of these studio apartments for rent in or near Clearwater Beach and get a taste of the local energy and vibe:
- Make “The Surf Cottage. Walk To Beach” your home away from home. This appealing vacation rental comes with amenities including golf and a nearby laundromat.
- “Walk Out The Door And On To The Beach” is another appealing option. Get comfortable and take advantage of a kitchen, heating and more.
With the cash you save on your studio apartment, you’ll be able to discover even more of Clearwater Beach. Cultural sights like Museum of Fine Arts and Jannus Live will help you get a feel for the character of this destination.
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Clearwater
Yes, so you can forget about checking in to a dull hotel or sleeping in someone’s spare room. Book one of our short-term rentals in Clearwater-St. Pete Beaches and put your feet up in a place that’s all your own. Here are two options to consider:
- You’ll be close to the center of Indian Rocks Beach when you stay at “Beautiful Waterfront Two Balcony End Unit Beach Condo+4 Free Water Park Passes”. Make the most of your quick escape by visiting the sights around you, beginning with Sand Key Park and St. Petersburg – Clearwater Beaches.
- Find out what Madeira Beach has to offer from “The Surf Cottage. Walk To Beach”. If you book this property, St. Petersburg – Clearwater Beaches and Upham Beach are highlights to add to your must-do list.
Recommended Reading: Homeaway Vacation Rentals Destin Florida
Book Your Vacation With Sandy Beach
When youre searching for the best vacation rentals in St. Petersburg, Sandy Beach Vacations is here to help. We make it easy to find the perfect vacation home or condo for you and your family, no matter how many people youre bringing along. If you have a special request within your rental or want to make sure youre near a specific attraction, just contact our staff. Wed be more than happy to recommend the best rentals in St. Petersburg to suit your needs. So, what are you waiting for? Theres never been a better time to leave your worries behind and retreat to the excellent conditions of St. Petersburg!
Discover A House With An Indoor Pool For Rent
Finding a rental with a pool is satisfying enough for many, but a house with an indoor pool for rent offers even more benefits. Indoor pools maximize privacy, letting you enjoy the pool however you like no matter what time of day it is. You don’t have to worry about anyone else, and that short but often cold trip from the pool to inside the house is eliminated entirely.
Indoor pools can be found in house rentals across the country, but they’re especially popular up north where it’s cold. Outdoor pools in cold weather don’t make much sense unless they’re heated, so they typically take the form of a hot tub rather than a proper, full-sized pool. With an indoor pool, however, the water stays warm the same way the rest of the house does, and you can enjoy it all you like, even when in places like Maine during the winter.
Don’t Miss: Scott’s Vacation House Rules
Sublime Surrealism In Saint Pete Beach
If the remarkable architecture of the Salvador Dali Museum doesn’t arouse your curiosity, then the legendary works of one of the 20th century’s most interesting artists will. Modeled on the surreal landscapes that colonize his paintings, the museum’s shard like exterior is hugged by a reflective balloon of glass. Inside, you can discover the secrets of the master of Surrealism, getting swept up in the playful and provocative ambiance yourself.
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In St Petersburg
If you want to woo your special someone, take them somewhere special! Plan a romantic weekend getaway in St. Petersburg – Clearwater at one of these hideaways and let the sparks fly:
- Discover your inner Casanova at “Casa Dolphina Privatetropical Paradise”. This St. Petersburg stay is tailor-made for romance, with amenities like beauty services and a nearby bay to help set the mood.
- Alternatively, plan a loved-up weekend break at “Centrally Located Private Pool Home”. Located in Palm Harbor, it offers a swimming pool, outdoor furniture and other bonuses.
Recommended Reading: Las Vegas Vacation Rental Houses
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Clearwater
When it comes to who you go on vacation with, the more the merrier. If you’re after a property with plenty of space to fit the whole family, one of these large group vacation rentals in Clearwater-St. Pete Beaches will satisfy your needs:
- “Water View – Walk Town/beach, Pets Considered”: This popular rental is a terrific option for larger groups planning to visit Chatham. It has 5 bedrooms and lots of great amenities, including an ocean view and a nearby waterfront.
- “Direct Beach Front – Pool Home”: You’ll get your squad’s seal of approval at this Indian Shores option which features a water view, an ocean view and more. It has 6 bedrooms that will comfortably accommodate everyone on your invitation list.
Experience The Beauty Of Tierra Verde And Beyond With Suncoast Islands Real Estate
The greater St. Petersburg-Clearwater region along the Gulf of Mexico in Florida is home to an abundance of things to do. From water activities and pristine beaches to world-class art, culture, and dining, St Petersburg-Clearwater is the perfect tropical destination. There’s a bit of something here for everyone! Stay in beautiful Tierra Verde, a waterfront community known for its award-winning beaches, boating activities, and laid-back atmosphere. Visit Fort De Soto Park and Egmont Key State Park and experience a Florida Gulf destination like no other.
Read Also: Vacation Home Rentals Nova Scotia
Palms Beachfront Vacation Rentals
Three Palms is a family owned and operated small business in the heart of Indian Rocks Beach. With 15 years of local experience and an A+ rating from the BBB, let us help you plan the most exciting and memorable Florida vacation imaginable. With Three Palms’ renowned dedication to excellence, we provide superior accommodations and an unparalleled level of personal service. Our leadership, integrity, and perseverance enable us to execute a unique, ultimate vacation for every one of our clients. Additionally, we attentively propose the finest dining, family activities, entertainment, sporting events, and cultural activities as only locals can. As a respected locally owned business, no one knows the Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater/St. Petersburg area better!
Weather In St Petersburg
The city of St. Petersburg experiences plenty of sunny days, due to its humid subtropical climate. The rainy season is from June to September, which sees short bursts of torrential rain sweep the town on a daily basis.
The best time for a summer vacation in St. Petersburg is from March to May, when the warm weather makes outdoor activities a joy. During this time, you’ll catch festivals duch as the famous The Firestone Grand Prix and the Tampa Bay Blues Festival, which celebrates the southern Blues and will give you an authentic taste of Floridian culture.
Don’t Miss: Vacation Rentals In Upper Peninsula
Beach Condos And Vacation Rentals
The variety of accommodations have never been greater in St. Pete/Clearwater. From traditional hotels and motels, to chic boutique homes. Expand the experience and live like a local on vacation!
Accommodations like the Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar in St. Pete Beach offer a more comfortable stay with home-like amenities.
When planning a vacation to St. Pete/Clearwater, think about not just location, but how you want to experience the destination. Are you looking for a pampered experience with concierge services or do you prefer to live like a local and stay in a private sanctuary nearby beaches or bustling downtown streets? If its the latter, then a beach condo or vacation rental is perfect for you! Think about the following benefits of a vacation rental:
More Privacy : no need to share a room with the kidswith a vacation rental, youll enjoy multiple, private bedrooms. Plus, think about how great it will be not having noisy hotel neighbors, or an ice machine whirring away outside your door.
More Roomy: another benefit of multiple bedroomsyou can bring your extended family, have a group getaway, or just luxuriate in all that space yourself. Dont forget about that separate living space you can stretch out in, and many condos will also have multiple bathrooms.
Playtime At The Sunken Gardens
Flamingoes stalk about this 100-year-old garden filled with spectacular waterfalls, formal beds and over 50,000 tropical plants. Children are overwhelmed by the beauty of the floral displays, and delight in exploring the garden’s many ‘rooms.’ Nearby Great Explorations Children’s Museum lets them continue their path of discovery.
You May Like: Best Vacation Spot In Florida
Find Romantic Weekend Getaways
Getting away for the weekend with your partner could be exactly what you need. The hustle and bustle of everyday life will fade into the background when you embark on a weekend adventure to someplace new. You’ll find plenty of romantic destinations all across the country on the east coast, west coast, and everywhere in between. Within all these destinations, you’ll find a wide variety of rentals you can book for the weekend that offer premier comforts that pamper you throughout the trip.
Romantic vacation rentals tend to come with quite a few exciting amenities for you and your partner to enjoy. One of the most common in romance-oriented rentals is a hot tub. You’ll find options with a hot tub inside, but there are some with outdoor hot tubs as well. Outdoor hot tubs are particularly popular in rentals in more remote areas near beaches or in the mountains. They’re also useful for enjoying picturesque surroundings in the winter as the heated water can keep you warm while you’re surrounded by snow-covered natural splendor.
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In St Petersburg
Ditch the routine hotel experience for the privacy and space of your own place. Even if you only have a handful of days to take a break, you’ll find short-term rentals in St. Petersburg – Clearwater that’ll make you feel at home. Why not start with these?:
- “4 Star Holiday Home In Toftlund” in Arrild Ferieby will put out the welcome mat for you. Spend your vacay doing nothing but relaxing here or get active and explore. Mandbjerg Skov and Toftlund Kirke are among the best things to check out nearby.
- “Spacious Top Floor, Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Condo” is another wonderful choice. Spend a few days or more at this vacation rental in Indian Rocks Beach and make your way to Sand Key Park and Beach Walk, which are within easy reach.
You May Like: Vacation Packages To Key West