About Charleston Family Rental On Rent By Owner
We have 32 family-friendly rentals in Charleston. Looking for the best place to stay in Charleston for your family reunion or retreat?
Rent By Owner offers a variety of options of homes with multiple bedrooms and beds – perfect for large families or groups, and inter-generational travel. Find a place that is good for all ages, even if you have a large family with kids, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, grandma and grandpa, and even the family pet that’ll be coming to Charleston with you. RBO family rentals have rental properties that would accommodate everyone, saving money vs. a hotel, and giving everyone enough space for relaxation. Smaller or single families are not left out, theres something special for everyone.
Renting a Charleston family vacation rental on Rent By Owner gives you many options to aid you in making the perfect selection for your family holiday. Our Charleston house rentals come with all the required amenities you need for planning the perfect family vacation such as comfortable beds, TVs, spas, bathtubs, balconies, lawns, playrooms, cribs, Wi-Fi, or swimming pools for an unforgettable trip with the entire family and kids.
Rent By Owner offers thousands of rentals.There are many well-equipped cabins, villas, family condos, lodges, and more to accommodate large groups or multiple families. Many of our holiday rentals also have large private pools and allow you to extend your budget.
Places To Eat Like A Local Close To Charleston Vacation Rentals
1. The Glass Onion: This diner serves up deviled eggs, a range of sandwiches and several other tasty options, all with a friendly Southern welcome.
2. Leon’s Fine Poultry & Oysters: Head to Leon’s for quality meat and seafood dishes. A must-eat treat is the Charbroiled oysters with peppery fried chicken.
3. Fig: The menu here features dishes that fuse Southern American and French techniques. Their specialty is the fish stew Provencal.
4. Bertha’s Kitchen: Bertha’s is quite simply a city institution, serving delectable dishes such as lima beans, fried fish, and chicken.
5. Fleet Landing: Grab a fresh seafood dish and sit on the outside deck to enjoy the beautiful views while you dine.
6. Tattooed Moose: This downtown café will satisfy your desire for comfort food favorites such as sandwiches, fries, and beer.
7. Edmund’s Oast: This modern bar and restaurant has a menu of sophisticated French and Southern dishes including BBQ escargot, tempura catfish, and charcuterie platters.
8. The Macintosh: “The Mac” has a loyal following thanks to its delicious bone-marrow pudding, burgers, and deckle of beef.
9. The Ordinary: For mouthwatering seafood, head down to The Ordinary. Their specialties include fried oysters, Uni tacos, and red snapper ceviche.
10. Fat Hen: Using locally-sourced and seasonal produce, Fat Hen is loved for their innovative French delicacies.
Events That Worth Visit
Families will have tons of amusements in the Charleston area while getting revel in the events. Wine food festival in Charleston that held each March, here you will enjoy the city’s culinary culture and history. Must try some gourmet dishes at the Culinary Village, spoil yourself with a Signature Dinner, and take part in workshops. Another that also you can enjoy is the Charleston Pride Festival that celebrates the community’s diversity and cultural heritage. Travelers can enjoy the great music of the area, comedy, food, and the colorful Pride Parade too.
You can also experience the glitz and glamour at the famous Fashion Week Lexus Charleston, this extravaganza event held in March, June, and September.
Don’t Miss: Vacation Rentals Kissimmee Near Disney
Ready To Plan Your Trip With Cvp
Check out our digital guidebook for help on planning what to see, do, eat, and more during your visit to Asheville, NC or Charleston, SC.
Free parkingFree parking on site at every property
Included Bed lines, towels, TP, paper towels, coffee, cream & suger
Drop-off Early Luggage Drop-Off Offered
Check-in/check-out Easy check-in/check-out with our keypad locks
Wifi Free Wifi
When And How To Visit
Charleston is a year-round destination with a subtropical climate. The Spring season is the best time to visit Charleston when the flowers come into full bloom. So must book your vacation rentals with Find Home Away before it gets booked.
Visitors traveling to Charleston Area can directly fly into Charleston International Airport, the closest airport to your vacation rental and it is quite a few miles away from Kiawah Island as well as the Isle of Palms.
Don’t Miss: Vacation Rentals For Travel Agents
About Charleston Oceanfront Rental On Rent By Owner
With more than 816 oceanfront rentals in or near Charleston, Rent By Owner features many wonderful beachfront places to stay. Are you traveling with groups, families, friends, or as a couple to Charleston? RBO vacation homes will give you maximum comfort and essential amenities such as full kitchens, Wi-Fi, hot tubs, outdoor pools, recreation and theater rooms, laundry facilities, and more for your comfort.
Looking for a beach or oceanfront rental in Charleston with a pool? Rent By Owner has a large selection of villas, condos, cabins, and cottages. There are rentals for both large and small travel groups. RBO vacation homes can assist you in finding the perfect accommodation in Charleston that meets your travel budget, giving you the option to find direct access to the stunning beaches and ocean views, Rent by Owner has plenty of room for an extended family or small family, whether you are looking for a luxury villa, resort, furnished home, cozy condo with breathtaking views with private bedrooms and baths near Charleston, find an oceanfront rental with an amazing view.
Can I Rent Houses In Charleston
Yes, of course. Vrbo has 3,188 Houses in Charleston. Our other popular types of vacation rentals in Charleston include:
- Cottages: 185 rentals available
- Condos/Apartments: 1,341 rentals available
- Villas: 447 rentals available
But you can also enjoy a great stay in one of our other vacation rentals including Cabins and more.
You May Like: Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
The 5 Best Beaches In And Around Charleston
1. Folly Beach: This laid-back beach has gentle waves for surfing, and is a great place to go kayaking or boating to spot dolphins.
2. Isle of Palms: This family-friendly beach offers plenty of exciting activities such as fishing, boating, swimming, and surfing.
3. Bull Island: Visit Bull Island and stroll along 7 miles of unspoiled beaches. Head to Boneyard Beach to explore the remains of an amazing water-sunken forest.
4. Edisto Beach: This quiet beach has calm waters which are perfect for swimming with kids. Nearby, you’ll find Jeremy’s Inlet, which is a great spot for treasure hunting.
5. Beachwalker Park: Set on Kiawah Island, this 11-mile stretch of white-sand beach is a lovely place to bask in the sun and play with your pet.
Make Charleston Your Next Getawaychoose From 55 Great Vacation Rentals
Condé Nast Traveler asks their readers every year: What are the best small cities in the world? In 2018, for the eighth year in a row, Charleston was voted number one. With an unbeatable food scene, beautiful historic architecture, live oak trees, and access to the warm waters of the Atlantic, its no mystery why Charleston is a crowd favorite. Experience this iconic southern city with one of our Charleston vacation rentals.
Recommended Reading: Homeowners Insurance For Vacation Homes
Awesome Craft Breweries Near Your Charleston Accommodation
Charleston takes pride in its world-class craft beers, with many taprooms where guests can sip delicious, local brews.
1. Holy City Brewing: Based in a former warehouse, this popular brewery and tap room has a vast range of their own beers on tap and regularly hosts live music.
2. Freehouse Brewery: With a pretty location by the Ashley River, this brewery uses organic ingredients to produce outstanding beers.
3. Rusty Bull Brewing Co.: Rusty Bull is a newcomer to Charleston’s brewing scene but is quickly growing in reputation.
4. Westbrook Brewing Co.: This recently refurbished taproom serves a large variety of pale ales as well as Thai Witbier. Guests can also tour the brewery to learn about the fascinating brewing process.
5. Oak Road Brewery: Oak Road are known for their use of real fruit in their beers. The Percy, made from pineapple, is a favorite among locals.
Sign Up For Coastal Inspired Vacation Updates And Get 15% Off Your Next Booking
Whether you’re ready to move forward on your vacation rental or just looking for a little wanderlust inspiration, we’ve got you covered! Subscribe to our mailing list for announcements, discounts, and the latest news about upcoming events, attractions, and restaurants in Charleston and Asheville.
Plus, as a thank you for joining our mailing list, you’ll receive 15% off your next booking with CVP!
Don’t Miss: Lake Conservation View Vacation Homes
What Is The Best Area To Stay When Traveling To Charleston
Whether you’re traveling with family or friends, here are the areas with the largest selection of vacation rentals for a holiday trip or just for a weekend in Charleston:
- Cannonborough Elliotborough: 592 vacation rentals
- Charleston Historic District: 781 vacation rentals
- Downtown Charleston: 800 vacation rentals
- Harleston Village: 662 vacation rentals
- French Quarter: 789 vacation rentals
For other neighborhoods, please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available.
Things To Know Before You Visit Charleston
Charleston, South Carolina is famous for its southern charm and quaint waterfront. The travel tips will provide you with all the insight you need when visiting this vibrant city in the south.
- Travel Tip #1: To avoid missing any detail of Charleston’s rich history, take a horse-drawn carriage tour through downtown instead of walking in the heat.
- Travel Tip #2: Be sure to use sunscreen, even in the winter! The sun in Charleston is extra strong because it reflects off of all the waterways surrounding the city.
- Travel Tip #3: Save your appetite for delicious seafood like oysters and shrimp. Charleston is known for its fantastic food scene that features many fresh and local ingredients.
- Travel Tip #4: Visit in February and March to experience the Charleston Harbor Festivals. The festival is a celebration of all things Charleston including its community, food, music, art and fashion.
- Travel Tip #5: Spend an afternoon at Park Circle, a shopping center that has been transformed into a pedestrian-friendly area with a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Travel Tip #6: Make a trip to the Historic District to see beautiful old homes, churches and cemeteries dating back to colonial times. The Old Slave Mart Museum is also located in the district and tells the story of African-American business owners during slavery times.
Things To Do In Charleston Sc
The beauty of Charleston is that theres something for everyone, and every type of vacation. Whether youre traveling with the whole family, a group of friends, or escaping for a romantic getaway, Charleston has plenty to offer. History buffs will delight in visiting Fort Sumter National Monument, which withstood the Civil War and remains open for tours today. Families can spend hours on the beach, playing in the sand and surf, while couples can enjoy a candle-lit evening in one of the citys finest restaurants.
You can experience the city via a number of tours, whether of the walking, boat, or horse-drawn carriage variety. Allow yourself to be swept away by the beautiful antebellum houses and cobblestone streets, and dont forget to visit the Historic Charleston City Market to browse the local offerings, including jewelry and Gullah sweetgrass baskets. Stroll along Rainbow Row, another must-see: a stretch of 14 vibrantly painted historic row houses.
No trip to a Charleston vacation home would be complete without a healthy sampling of local cuisine. The citys food culture is another major draw, and youll find no shortage of dining options here. Taste the elevated southern cuisine at Husk, the winner of a James Beard Award. Or watch the sunset with a craft cocktail on the rooftop of Stars Restaurant.
Accommodation In Charleston Area
Many travelers give preference to privacy and flexibility during their vacation. With Find Home Away, you can easily accommodate a no booking fee vacation rental for the whole family, as well as enjoy a romantic retreat tucked away from the world, and also you can stroll along the beach for a long day in the sun and more. So, book yourself a villa, condo, cottages, or apartment in Charleston Area that is equipped with all the modern amenities that make your vacation convenient. Find Home Away is one of the best Vacation rentals providers which offer you to save up-to 15%-20% on booking fee over our competitors. Happy Journey!!
You May Like: Park City Vacation Rentals Ski In Ski Out
Charleston Area Vacation Rentals By Owner
Charleston Area A Doorway to the Seaside Leisure
Charleston is situated in South Carolina and is acknowledged as a historic seaport paradise. It unquestionably keeps its Charles Towne legacy alive. Surrounding you can see houses with pilgrim architecture that has built even since before the Civil War. With the Cooper and Ashley Waterways running along with the city and the Charleston Harbor protecting its shores, Charleston likewise has a laid back seashore scene. So for history buffs and seashore goers, this is the spot to see and do everything. It is also known as the “Holy City” for the various churches design here beautifully. The city has something to offer everyone, from the beaches to the antebellum mansions.
So, book a Vacation Rentals in Charleston Area with Find Home Away that provides you more space, privacy, and flexibility compared to hotel rooms.
Top Rental Accommodation Types In Downtown Charleston
Pro Tip: RentByOwner makes it easy to compare the best listings on RBO homes from online vacation rental OTAs, including Booking.com and more. Use the Advanced Filter feature at the top to easily flip between RBO homes, vacation rentals, bed and breakfasts, private Airbnb-style rentals availability, eco-friendly properties, property type, cancellation policies, prices, and several different options. All these make it easier to find the perfect accommodation for your next vacation in Downtown Charleston.
Recommended Reading: Orlando Luxury Vacation Rentals Near Disney
Airbnb And Vrbo Management
AirBnb and VRBO rentals are massively impacted by their ratings and reviews. And we understand that just one poor experience can lead to decreased revenue and increased vacancies. Our mission is to ensure both the rental property owner and the renter have the most positive experience we are as responsive as possible and go the extra mile to compete with your favorite hotel brands.
What Are The Popular Point Of Interests Near Where I Can Stay When Traveling To Charleston
Vrbo offers a large selection of vacation rentals near lovely places in Charleston. From Vrbo travelers, the top most popular points of interest to stay for a holiday trip or just for a weekend are:
- Calhoun Mansion: 4,446 vacation rentals
- Charleston City Market: 4,429 vacation rentals
- The Citadel: 4,448 vacation rentals
- Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal: 4,410 vacation rentals
- Dock Street Theater: 4,431 vacation rentals
But there are many other points of interest around Charleston listed on Vrbo where you can find your place to stay. Please use our search bar to access the selection of vacation rentals available near the point of interest of your choice.
You May Like: How Can I Delay My Period For Vacation
Find Vacation Rentals In Or Near Charleston
Discover more than 6516 vacation rentals in Charleston that are perfect for your next trip. Whether you are traveling with a group, family, friends, or couples retreat in Charleston, RBO has all types of rental properties with top amenities, including indoor/outdoor/private swimming pools, Wi-Fi, hot tubs, self-catering, and more.
Rent By Owner offers vacation rentals near Charleston for all types of travelers, whether you are looking for a luxury home, villa, resort, condo, cabin, cottage, RV rental, or pet friendly accommodation in Charleston. Rent By Owner makes it easy to find and compare vacation rentals, matching you with rental properties from different vacation rental websites. By comparing these rental properties, RBO helps you find the best deals in Charleston. Luxury vacation rental prices start from $ 42 per night and affordable condos in Charleston start from $ 42 per night.
RBO offers a large selection of vacation rentals from top leading sites such as Booking.com,Airbnb, VRBO, Trip.com, RV Share, Outdoorsy, and many more providers. Filter your search dates and discover Charleston vacation homes for your next trip.
Best Things To Do In Charleston With Kids
Take misbehaving kids down to the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, the historical center of Charleston’s civic life. Costumed guides talk visitors through the exhibits, making lessons on the Revolutionary War fun and accessible for children.
Children and teenagers alike will love time on the beaches of Charleston. Head to Isle of Palms for volleyball and water sports, and be sure to look out for the bottlenose dolphins.
You May Like: Vacation Resort Rentals In Orlando Florida
Charleston Beach Rentals By Carolina One Vacation Rentals
Welcome to Charleston Beach, South Carolina
Carolina One Vacation Rentals offers a wide variety of Charleston SC Beach rentals scattered down the South Carolina coast from Folly Beach rentals, Edisto Beach rentals, Isle of Palms rentals, and Wild Dunes rentals. Search our inventory of Charleston SC Vacation rentals at the beach located from the oceanfront to the riverside in Edisto Island, Folly Beach, Isle of Palms & Wild Dunes. From Luxury Folly Beach oceanfront homes with private pools to romantic beach side bungalows in Edisto Beach that are perfect for two! We have something in our inventory for every member of your vacation crew even your furry friends can come along when you search our Charleston Beach dog friendly vacation rentals. With over 200+ Charleston Beach Rentals located in some of the most popular beach destinations on the South Carolina coast, we know you’ll find the perfect beach getaway! Search our Folly Beach Vacation rentals, Edisto Beach Vacation Rentals, Isle of Palms Vacation Rentals, and Wild Dunes Vacation Rentals ranging from romantic beachside bungalows to large oceanfront homes perfect for your family reunion at the beach!