Cozy 1br Loft Apartment By Wanderjaunt
The Top condo for rent For Families
Cozy 1Br Loft Apartment By Wanderjaunt is set 0.4 km from the public Margaret T Hance Park and 1.8 km from Phoenix Art Museum in Downtown Phoenix district. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a kitchen are featured in this accommodation.
Burton Barr Central Library can be reached by car in a couple of minutes, while M3F is right by the venue. The city centre of Phoenix is a 15-minute walk away. The apartment is located within a 5-minute walk to Lola Coffee and El Norteno. The traditional Japanese Friendship Garden of Phoenix is set nearby.
Experience Phoenix From Vacation Home Rentals
Situated in Arizona’s Valley of the Sun and serving as the state capital, Phoenix is known for its perfect year-round weatherassuming, of course, that your vision of perfect weather includes hot and sunny. Spend your day at 1 of the luxury spas in the area, or out on 1 of the many stunning golf courses. It doesn’t matter how you fill your time, because when the weather is this ideal, time in your Phoenix vacation rental will move just a little bit slower than it does anywhere else on earth.
Stick To Downtown If You Prefer Avoiding Rattlesnakes
Nestled in the Salt River Valley in south central Arizona, Phoenix is largely comprised of flat, desert terrain. It’s set against the dramatic backdrop of the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, which includes the summits of both Piestewa Peak and Camelback Mountain. The preserve offers an easy escape from the city, as do the lakes and the Superstition Mountains bordering Phoenix to the east. These areas also offer visitors the promise of getting up close and personal with local wildlife, including tortoises and rattlesnakes. Hikers and bikers, beware!
Recommended Reading: Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Timeshare
What Are The Top
If you’ve been busier than a hamster on a treadwheel, you deserve to escape for a few days. Leave the office early on Friday and head for one of these weekend getaways in or near Phoenix:
- “Gorgeous Three Full Guest Suites In Palm Valley With Heated Pool And Spa” is around 17 miles west of Phoenix and the perfect place to recharge your batteries. You’ll enjoy the range of amenities here, including golf and spa and beauty services.
- Otherwise, create new memories with your loved ones at “Amazing 5 Star Home 4 Bed 3 Ba Heated Pool With Hot Tub Golf Course”, which is around 20 miles to the west of Phoenix. Take advantage of cable/satellite TV services, a water park and more here.
Will My Phoenix Iii
Absolutely. Our local Phoenix III – Orange Beach, AL team includes professional housekeepers who care for all our homes here. Theyll clean thoroughly and restock amenities, so everything is ready for your arrivaland all you have to do is settle in and relax.
Read Also: Galveston Tx Vacation Rentals Beachfront
Phoenix Gulf Shores Properties
The three and four-bedroom Phoenix Gulf Shores condo rentals are everything a couple or family could want in a beach vacation rental. These Phoenix Gulf Shores condo rentals offer all the amenities in a prime location in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area. Regardless of which room you pick, youll find all the amenities youll want, including:
- Large, private balconies at 295 square feet .
- Gulf-front outdoor pool and heated indoor pool, including hot tubs.
- Fitness center and tennis courts.
- Multi-level garage parking and indoor climate controlled owner storage.
- Wet bar with ice maker, stainless steel appliances in select units.
- Jacuzzi-style jetted tub in master bathroom.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass for the best view of the beach.
Are There Mansions For Rent In Or Near Phoenix
Nothing screams “Best. Vacation. Evvv-er.” like staying in a mansion. Indulge your nearest and dearest with a memorable escape at one of these mansions for rent in or near Phoenix:
- Around 9 miles to the northeast of Phoenix is “Mansion On The Mountain Spectacular Views”. As well as its awe-inspiring design, you’ll be impressed by its high-end amenities, such as beauty services and massage services.
- With concierge services, golf and plenty of other high-end amenities, “Incredible Camelback Mountain Mansion” will get your squad’s stamp of approval. This opulent retreat is around 7 miles to the northeast of Phoenix.
You May Like: Vacation Rentals With Private Hot Tub
What Are People Saying About Phoenix 3 Vacation Rental Condominiums
Here are some reviews from our users.
“I have absolutely 0 complaints about Phoenix III. This resort is absolutely amazing. The room we booked was beyond fantastic. The amenities are great, and being able to use the amenities at any Phoenix Building was a huge perk! It is literally steps to the beach with their own beach access, even has hoses to wash off the sand before coming into the building. Overall staff was friendly and helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about this resort!”
“Extraordinary view from the condo.All units are not created equal. If you book here ask for a tour. Some have been remodeled and others are in circa ‘s.Clean, safe , full kitchen, laundry, tv, cable, basic kitchen supplies, linen exchange weekly, tile floor), elevator, daily activities, free coffee in am, pool, hot tub Amazing view of you choose a condo ocean side. A must!”
“Weather suckedIt would have been nice to let us use the gameroom and other inside stuff….. when there is construction everywhere and freezing cold and rainyWorst visit to Phoenix”
“Rented small apt for a week. Enough room to be comfortable. One bed, bath, living room and kitchenette. But…it’s all about the sparsely occupied beach and pool. Decks all face onto ocean.”
“We had a great stay at Phoenix 3 condo . Nice and clean. Beds were comfortable. We normally stay at 1 but 3 is very nice. Looking forward to coming back.”
What Are The Best Romantic Weekend Getaways In Or Near Phoenix
Nothing says “I love you” quite like a romantic weekend escape. If you’d like to spend a couple of evenings away with your significant other, we’ve got some romantic getaways in and around Phoenix that will set your heart aflutter:
- Sneak off on Friday afternoon for a few nights of passion at “Pool House – Heated Pool, Walk To Asu”. Located approximately 7 miles from Phoenix, this place comes with plenty of nice touches, including a fireplace and beauty services.
- Otherwise, spend a few days enjoying each other’s company at “El Norte – Heated Pool, Walk To Asu”, around 7 miles from Phoenix. A fireplace and a dining table will help ramp up the romance.
Don’t Miss: Vacation Rental Fort Myers Beach
Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt
Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt Is A Popular Phoenix pet friendly condo
Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt Phoenix is set 2.6 km from Luci’s Healthy Marketplace and 7 km from the extraordinary Heard Museum in Camelback East district. The venue has a kitchen, where a microwave, dishwasher and a washing machine are provided for a comfortable stay.
Major Phoenix sights, such as the exclusive mall “Biltmore Fashion Park” and Artful Tailoring are located not far away. American and contemporary dishes are served in Seasons 52. Just a few minutes’ drive from Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt you will find the fine dining restaurant “Wrigley Mansion”.
Located In Beautiful Gulf Shores Alabama
With proximity to beautiful beaches and the Gulf of Mexico, a vacation at Phoenix Gulf Shores offers everything a vacationer could want. Whether you want to play golf, go fishing, or just eat well and go shoppinga Phoenix Gulf Shores rental is perfect for you. Book today with Brett/Robinson.
Book your Phoenix Gulf Shores condo rental with Brett/Robinson directly online or by calling us a 1-800-211-7892. We look forward to helping you plan your vacation, and were sure youll love staying with us.
Don’t Miss: Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals In Florida
Historic Attractions Near Phoenix Vacation Homes
History buffs will love the numerous historic sites in Phoenix. Vacation homes are available near places like the Heard Museum, a museum showcasing Native American culture with artwork and artifacts, and the Pueblo Grande Museum, a pre-Columbian trail with preserved remains of the Hohokam. You could also visit the Scottsdale Museum of the West, a western-history museum with paintings, crafts, artifacts, and events.
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Phoenix
Nothing screams fun and frivolity like a pool. Blow up your inflatable doughnut and check out these rental houses in or near Phoenix that come with this added bonus:
- Welcome to “Pool House – Heated Pool, Walk To Asu”, where your biggest priority will be lounging by the pool. Amenities including pet-friendly facilities and a living room help make this escape a guest favorite.
- “Acoma House” Resort Living/heated Pool” is the type of place you go to escape the everyday and make the most of your surroundings, starting with its awesome pool. A living room and a TV are also on hand to make your stay as comfy as possible.
Don’t know what to pack for your Phoenix escape? This enticing destination has a desert climate. In the summertime, expect average temperatures of between 85 ºF and 100 ºF. Browse our range of Phoenix vacation rentals by using the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to get more inspiration on where to stay.
Don’t Miss: Sunriver Oregon Vacation Rentals Pet Friendly
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Phoenix
Whatever you’re looking for in a getaway, you’ll find a rental in or around Phoenix that’s right up your alley. These are some of our top picks:
- “Pool House – Heated Pool, Walk To Asu” is a hit with guests. Around 7 miles from Phoenix, it has 3 bedrooms and lots of useful amenities, including a bicycle and a nearby laundromat.
- Another great option is “El Norte – Heated Pool, Walk To Asu”, which is around 7 miles from Phoenix. Offering 3 bedrooms, a restaurant dining guide and a garden, it has everything you need to keep you content and comfortable.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Phoenix vacation rental for you.
Unique Cuisine In Phoenix
Phoenix is known for its craft brews, food trucks, and blend of Southwestern and Native American cuisine, all of which give it a unique culinary taste of its own. Margaritas, menudo, Navajo tacos, fry bread, chimichangas, and cheese crisps are just a view of the must-try foods you can find in eateries near your vacation rental.
Read Also: Disney Vacation Club Resale Financing
Best Vacation Home Deals In Phoenix
Accommodations can be narrowed down based on the amenities they offer. Above, you can see the number of properties that offer a specific feature in Phoenix. You can easily compare and find a property meeting your criteria in Phoenix if you can’t imagine a vacation without internet or you want to tune out with some TV time, as most accommodations offer “Internet” or “TV.” Plan your vacation in advance if you love sweating the stress away in saunas or you plan to go fishing. There are just 392 listed accommodations with “Sauna” and 502 rentals including “Fishing.”
Modern Central Phoenix Apt #1062 By Wanderjaunt
Modern Central Phoenix Apt #1062 By Wanderjaunt Is One Of The Most Spectacular condo in downtown, So I Recommend Checking It Out
Modern Central Phoenix Apt # 1062 By Wanderjaunt apartment is situated in Encanto district, 6 km from Copper Square and offers complimentary parking and a heated pool. The extraordinary Heard Museum is less than 10 minutes drive away from the venue.
This accommodation lies within 30 minutes’ walk of the centre of Phoenix. Dessert restaurant can be reached within 300 metres from the property. Chase Home Field is set at a short driving distance.
Recommended Reading: Holiday Inn Vacation Club New Orleans
Vacation Rental Price Information In Phoenix
This graph displays average prices of the vacation rentals and holiday apartments located in Phoenix. Prices rise in February and reach an average of $1,418 a night , making it the most expensive time to book a rental in the next 12 months. On average, the most interesting prices are in a week of June as the average price is only $375 per night.
The 10 Best Bars In Phoenix
1. The Larry: Located in the Warehouse District, this bar serves drinks at all hours.
2. Honor Amongst Thieves: A 1950s themed bar, serving luxury cocktails.
3. Casey Moore’s Oyster House: This Irish themed pub also has a great seafood menu.
4. Angel’s Trumpet Ale: House Craft beers are the specialty of this gastropub.
5. Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails: This bar in the downtown CityScape Hotel makes handcrafted cocktails.
6. Lustre Rooftop Bar: A cool rooftop bar in downtown Pheonix.
7. Undertow: An underground Tiki bar with themed cocktails.
8. Postino: A trendy wine bar which also serves great Italian food.
9. Counter Intuitive: This craft cocktail bar has a creative and constantly changing drinks menu.
10. The Duce: Not only a jazz style bar and restaurant, but also a gym, coffee bar, and retro clothing store.
Don’t Miss: Marriott Vacation Homes And Villas
Can I Find Short Term Rentals In Or Near Phoenix
Whether you’re after a compact apartment for you and a friend or a guesthouse that’ll fit the entire family, short-term rentals are easy to find in and around Phoenix. These properties make a comfortable base for a whirlwind visit:
- For a memorable few nights away, it’s tough to beat “Mansion On The Mountain Spectacular Views”. It’s close to the center of Phoenix, in addition to countless things to see and do.
- Another awesome option is “4 Br, 2 1/2 Ba Private Luxury In La Cuesta – Mccormick Ranch”. Round up your squad and enjoy a relaxing stay near the heart of Phoenix.
Cozy Apartments In Central Phoenix By Wanderjaunt
Without A Doubt, Cozy Apartments In Central Phoenix By Wanderjaunt Is One Of The Most Popular vacation condo for rent in Phoenix
Cozy Apartments In Central Phoenix By Wanderjaunt is set 1.6 km from the exclusive mall “Biltmore Fashion Park” and 1.5 km from the Elegant, sprawling Italianate Wrigley Mansion in Camelback East district. The venue has a kitchen fitted with refrigerator and kitchenware.
The apartment is set 4 km from the center of Phoenix. Chipotle Mexican Grill pampers guests with Mexican dishes and lies within 650 metres of the property. Phoenix Mountains Preserve can be reached in a few minutes by car.
The Most Romantic luxury condo
Stay Alfred On 16Th Street Phoenix is placed in Camelback East district, within a 5-minute walk of the diner 5 & Diner. This venue provides accommodation with free Wi Fi in the rooms.
Guests will find the extraordinary Heard Museum within 6 km and The Newton Event Apartment within about 3.1 km away. Phoenix city centre is 4 km away. Local restaurants are available within 275 metres from the property, most serving American meals. You can get to the Camelback mountain “Piestewa Peak Park” in a couple of minutes by car.
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
Don’t Miss: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Lawsuit
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Phoenix
Whether your idea of the perfect escape is out in the countryside or by the beach, you’ll have a lot more fun if you share it with your favorite people. Settle into one of these large family vacation rentals in or near Phoenix and bring the whole crew:
- Get your group under the same roof at “Gorgeous Three Full Guest Suites In Palm Valley With Heated Pool And Spa”, which has 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests. This escape is around 17 miles to the west of Phoenix and features amenities such as a nearby laundromat and a living room.
- Another top choice is “Amazing 5 Star Home 4 Bed 3 Ba Heated Pool With Hot Tub Golf Course”. This property is 20 miles west of Phoenix and features a fenced yard, a barbecue grill and more. With 4 bedrooms accommodating up to 8 people, there’s no need to leave anyone off your invitation list.
If you’re after family-friendly attractions in the area, you won’t have to look far. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix, Castles N’ Coasters and Children’s Museum of Phoenix promise lots of fun for all ages.
Attractions Near Phoenix Vacation Homes
Phoenix is full of museums well worth exploring, from the Phoenix Zoo to the Arizona Science Center to the Children’s Museum of Phoenix, which features interactive and engaging exhibits for kids. Travelers looking for a more traditional experience will enjoy the Phoenix Art Museum or the Musical Instrument Museum, or even a visit to the Desert Botanical Garden. This spot is known for its ornate displays of cacti and other native plants, so you can plan to impress your travel buddies with your newfound knowledge back at your Phoenix vacation rental.
Also Check: Caribbean Vacation Packages All Inclusive
The 10 Best Places To Eat Close To Your Phoenix Accommodation
1. Shaanxi Garden: You will find authentic and traditional Chinese dishes at this restaurant.
2. The Stand: With a focus on local and sustainable ingredients, The Stand makes incredible burgers.
3. Tempe Public Market: Located in South Tempe, this hip restaurant’s interior is inspired by the Phoenix Public Market.
4. Ghost Ranch: A modern take on Southwestern and Mexican food, also to be found in South Tempe.
5.Short Leash Hot Dogs: Once a food truck, this is now a full restaurant with an innovative hot dog menu.
6. Bar Pesce: This seafood restaurant features fish and seafood dishes from all over the world.
7. The Normal Restaurant: A fresh take on the humble diner, this trendy eatery serves updated comfort food and Mexican favorites.
8. Caffe Boa: This Tempe restaurant’s modern Italian menu changes daily, depending on the fresh ingredients available.
9. Glai Baan: A downtown restaurant specializing in Thai street food and family-style dining.
10. Beckett’s Table: Located in Arcadia, this restaurant’s menu is full of modern American classic dishes.