What Does Charter Pricing Include And/or Not Include
Private cruise charter pricing includes: ship accommodations
gratuities telephone calls or internet services specialty restaurant charges items of a personal nature meeting break or special event set-up fees technical and broadcast fees when applicable expedited shipping fees for documents customization of documents
Celebrity Activities That Are Included
Celebrity cruise’s entertainment activities are unique and diverse, so whatever your mood is, you can go and grab your favorite drink or take a seat or dance the whole night and let them entertain you throughout your journey.
1. The Lawn Club is an onboard real grass area on the top deck of all Solstice Class cruises of Celebrity fleets. It is designed exclusively with your relaxation and enjoyment in mind. You can enjoy your onboard picnic or sit under the sun in the late afternoon at sea. It is also a perfect place for al fresco lunch, play outdoor games, catch a live jazz concert, and more.
2. The Resort Deck is on Edge series with the asymmetrical, reinvented outward-facing pool deck that makes the sweeping landscape and iconic sea views. It is the solarium, an adult-only sanctuary like a hidden pocket park in a bustling city. The deck is like you come to another world on the water.
3. The Grand Plaza is a majestic three-story venue inspired by Italy’s piazzas and its invigorating energy of everyone coming together to savor a taste of the good life. It is home to incredible specialty restaurants that includes CafÃ© al Bacio, Martini Bar, and a unique gathering place.
4. The Retreat Lounge & Sundeck on celebrity cruises are the striking envisioned by world-renowned interior designer Kelly Hoppen, MBE. The sundeck is a chic enclave that gives a high-end resort feeling where you can sit, relax and enjoy your wines, cocktails, and drinks.
Celebrity Cruises To Cuba
Celebrity Cruise Lines does not have any plans on sailing to Cuba at this time. However Celebrity Cruises to Cuba would definitely be a dream come true for the legions of cruisers who love Celebrity, us included!! Celebritys attention to detail and treatment of guests is what makes this line so popular and its cruises so sought after.
Celebrity has its Expedition Class with a limited capacity of 96 passengers. The ship Celebrity Xpedition currently sails to the Galapagos Islands and would be ideally suited to call at the ports of Cuba. And its shallow draft would fit in well with cruising to Cuba. The reviews are in and they are stellar for the Celebrity Xpedition, if you would like to book a cruise to the Galapagos while waiting for Cuba to open up, contact us here.
DUE TO THE CHANGE IN US GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS IN REGARDS TO CRUISE TRAVEL TO CUBA HOLLAND AMERICA CRUISE LINES IS CURRENTLY CHANGING THEIR ITINERARIES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. CUBA WILL REMAIN AS A GOAL FOR THE FUTURE CRUISE MARKET. BUT FOR NOW, LETS SAIL THE BEAUTIFUL CARIBBEAN WATERS TO ANOTHER MAGICAL ISLAND GETAWAY.
Recommended Reading: Vacation Bible School Registration Software
What Is Carnival Vacation Protection
Carnival Cruise Line partnered with Transamerica casualty insurance company and came up with an insurance cover called Carnival Vacation Protection plan. Whichs main aim is to protect you, a traveling companion and a family member together with your belongings and your financial investment when vacationing with them.
What Are The Age Policies For Venues On Board
Please see below for Facility and Age Requirements.
- Thelasotherapy Pool: Age 16 and over*
- Fun Factory Facilities: Ages 3 through 17, with age-specific sections
- Theater: Under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
- Pools: **Guests must be fully toilet trained to enter the pools or whirlpools
- Whirlpools: **Under age 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult
- Ports of call: Under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult
- Bingo: Under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult
- AquaSpa: Age 18 and over and Ages 13 through 17 may only be present while participating in scheduled treatments
- Adult Night Club/Disco: Age 18 and over
- Casino: ***Age 18 and over
- Specialty Restaurants: Contact Guest Relations Desk for age restrictions
* During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age sixteen provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.** United States Public Health Department Policy prohibits persons who are not toilet trained or use diapers, pull-ups or swimmers from using pools or whirlpools.*** For all Alaska itineraries, guests must be twenty-one years of age or older to gamble in the Casino.****For Adult Night Club/Disco, make sure you read our alcohol policy.
You May Like: Find A Photographer On Vacation
What Items Are Prohibited On Board
Items with Heating Elements or Open FlamesCertain items that generate heat or produce an open flame are not permitted on ship. This includes clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. Curling irons and hair dryers are allowed.
Drugs or Other Illegal Substances No illegal drugs or other illegal substances are allowed onboard or may be utilized during a Celebrity Cruises vacation, including during transfers to and from ships, inside terminals, while onboard, at our ports-of-call, during shore excursions or at our private destinations. Illegal drugs or substances will be confiscated and appropriate action taken, which may include removal from the ship and involvement of appropriate authorities. In addition, foreign governments at Celebrity Cruises ports-of-call have strict laws that address drug possession. Guests found in violation of such laws are subject to arrest and prosecution by the foreign jurisdiction and may be prevented from re-boarding the ship.
What Is Celebrity Cruises Guest Conduct Policy
Throughout its history, Celebrity Cruises® has provided its guests with a wide variety of cruise experiences that lead to exceptional vacations. You may also find that one of the most amazing parts of your cruise experience will be the many rich and varied cultures represented among our guests. This diversity offers a chance to learn about different parts of the world and to make new friends. But just as a new friend can enhance your vacation experience, some guests may behave in ways you find unusual or undesirable. Since our guests do come from different and diverse backgrounds, it is important that everyone have a common understanding of the behavioral standards in place on Celebrity Cruises ships.
Read Also: Golf Vacation Packages Scottsdale Arizona
Celebrity Cruises Everyday Discounts Everyday Discounts For Vetrewards Members
VetRewards Members accessing the Celebrity Cruises military discount will find that its iconic “X” is the mark of modern luxury, with its cool, contemporary design and warm spaces dining experiences where the design of the venues is as important as the cuisine and the amazing service that only Celebrity can provide, all created to provide an unmatchable experience for vacationers’ precious time.
Celebrity Cruise For Kids And Teens
The below activities are specially designed for kids and teens onboard Celebrity Cruises. Each activity has its specialty and adventure.
1. XClub is for the younger cruisers who fall between 12-17. They can sit back and enjoy the latest Xbox games, explore the coffee lounge and go dancing club specially designed for teens. XClub is the best place for teens to visit on Celebrity cruises.
2. Fun Factory & Ship Mates places are both specially designed for kids aged 3 to 11. Here they can have fun learning and plenty of games to play and activities to take part in.
3. The largest Xbox Experience at Sea is a dedicated Xbox station and play area where Xbox and mobile consoles are kept for kids and teens. Sometimes there are solo and theme tournaments arranged for teens and adults. It is available in the XClub and at the Fun Factory.
4. iTake is a video project only for teens aboard. It is consists of storyboarding to filming, and editing. There are prizes and awards for numerous film category winners at the XClub film festival.
5. The Camp at Sea is the only and fully customizable Camp at Sea Program where your juniors can choose and fun-filled their activities in four categories â STEM, Art, Recreation, and Culinary. All of the types have more than 500 activities overall. Some youth counselors design the daily programming to keep your juniors engaged, entertained, and wanting more. This program makes every sailing a brand new experience for their fellow cruisers.
Also Check: Vacation Rentals Port O Connor Texas
How Does Celebrity Cruisecare Insurance Work
Waives the non-refundable cancellation provision of your cruise ticket contract and pays you the value of the unused portion of your prepaid cruise vacation in the event that you or your traveling companion need to cancel your cruise vacation . In addition, should you or your traveling companion need to cancel your cruise for any other reason, you may be eligible for Cruise Credits. Brought to you by Celebrity Cruises*.
Guests must cancel their cruise prior to departure and must request a refund through the program administrator to be eligible for cash reimbursement or future cruise credits, as applicable. Credits expire one year after the issue date, are nontransferable, and are not applicable to holiday or inaugural sailings. Credits have no cash value and, if applied to a booking of lesser value, will not result in a cash refund of any difference. Credits may not be used for deposits, only final payment, and can be used only on the cruise brand originally booked. Only original copies of credit letters will be accepted copies or altered letters may not be used.
Travel Insurance benefits are underwritten by Arch Insurance Companny, with administrative offices in Jersey City, NJ. NAIC #11150 under Policy Form series LTP 2013. This is a brief overview of the coverages. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions. Please review the plan description for details.
|Cruise Cost per Person|
View terms, conditions and plan sponsors.
How Does Celebrity Help Support The Environment
Save the Waves Program and Trash/Waste DisposalCelebrity Cruises maintains a Save the Waves Program that focuses on three key principles: Reducing the creation or generation of waste materials recycling as much as possible and ensuring proper disposal of remaining waste. Trash should be properly disposed of in containers provided throughout the ship or in wastebaskets provided in each stateroom. Trash or other foreign objects should never be flushed down a toilet and guests are not permitted to discard any item overboard.
Don’t Miss: United Vacation Packages Promo Code
What Documents Do I Need When Boarding A Ship In The Us That Travels Out Of The Us
U.S. Cruises, Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative Open Loop OR U.S. Cruises that Begin and/or End in Canadian Ports
U.S. CitizensU.S. citizens that board a cruise ship at a port within the U.S., travel only within the Western Hemisphere and return to a different U.S. port on the same ship will require a valid Passport, U.S. Passport Card, Enhanced Drivers License, or Trusted Traveler Program Card such as Nexus, Sentri or Fast.
Canadian CitizensCanadian citizens that board a cruise ship at a port within the U.S., travel within the Western Hemisphere and return to a different U.S. port on the same ship will require a valid Passport, Enhanced Drivers License or Trusted Traveler Program Card such as Nexus, Sentri, or Fast.
All OthersAll other citizens that board a cruise ship at a port within the U.S., travel within the Western Hemisphere and return to a different U.S. port on the same ship will require a valid Passport or U.S. Alien Registration Card.
U.S. Cruises, Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative Closed Loop
U.S. CitizensOption 1: U.S. citizens that board a cruise ship at a port within the U.S., travel within the Western Hemisphere, and return to the same U.S. port on the same ship will require a valid Passport, U.S. Passport Card, Enhanced Drivers License or Trusted Traveler Program Card such as Nexus, Sentri or Fast.
- Government Issued photo identification card
How Much Does The Vacation Protection Plan By Carnival Cost
The Carnival vacation protection plan cost between $49-$189. The insurance price rises with the higher the price is of your trip. But averagely it will not cost you more than 15% of your total trip cost.
Feel free to discuss this topic and all things cruise at our new boards. A place where readers can ask questions, help their fellow cruisers and general cruise discussions on cruise lines and ports.
And if you like, feel free to cast your vote in the 2021 Cruise Ship Awards covering a range of categories, including best cruise ship and best cruise line.
Also Check: Marriott Vacation Club Orlando Deals
What Types Of Onboard Customization Affect The Charter Price And Or May Result In Incremental Fees Post
The private charter cruise rate provided to the client will be based on our standard product. Any requested change to standard operation may impact the charter rate or result in incremental fees. Examples are:
Requests to close any revenue center Requests to significantly change menus Custom itinerary requests that impact fuel, port fees, security, etc. and/orchanges to contracted itinerary requested post-contract Custom itinerary requests to remain alongside for an extended period Food & Beverage events not offered on a non-chartered sailing Customized entertainment requests Incremental power supply and/or connectors required for customizedonboard performances Tender services requested above Celebrity Cruises standard Special services such as: fireworks, flyovers, banners, decorations, etc Requests to provide special products onboard during the charter
What Is The Process For Requesting A Charter Quote
The Full Ship Charter Qualification form should be used as a guide by the ISR, SAM or KAM in determining whether or not the business is viable and worth pursuing. This form is an internal document and should not be forwarded to agency partners or incentive houses. The form should be completed as thoroughly as possible and presented via email to the National Charter SalesManager. A properly qualified lead will be reviewed and followed up on with the client, agency or incentive house directly by the NCSM.
The agency may also contact our Corporate Sales Desk to qualify the business and/or to request a quote at 1-800-722-5934 . We do not provide quotations without complete client information.
Also Check: Things To Do On A Beach Vacation
Carnival Cruise Insurance Guide
Cruise travel insurance is a crucial element to consider when planning a cruise vacation. It is the insurance intended to cover you and your loved ones in matters such as medical expenses, trip accidents, loss of luggage, trip cancellations, interruptions and any other loss that you may incur during a cruise trip. Carnival Cruise Insurance is an essential part of preparing for your cruise.
When planning to go on a cruise trip, you should consider that things could change at any given moment. Many times things dont go as planned and as such you could lose a lot of money due to unforeseen events. Most people take a vacation to have a peaceful and relaxing time away from home. The only way you can have this is by having a cruise insurance plan.
While there are many independent travel insurance bodies that offer cruise insurance, considering one offered by your cruise provider would not hurt either. Thats why we have decided to write a guide on one such cruise.
This guide takes a look at the Carnival cruise insurance cover. It aims to provide you with important information about it such as what it covers, benefits offered, and why you may need it. The guide also answers some of the most common questions asked about the cover.
It aims to provide you with important information about it such as what it covers, benefits offered, and why you may need it. The guide also answers some of the most common questions asked about the cover.
For Travel Arrangements The 24/7 Cover Does The Following:
- It takes care of last minute flight arrangements.
- It manages hotel reservations for you.
- It tracks lost, stolen or delayed baggage.
- It makes rental car reservations.
- It coordinates travel for your visitors to come and be with you in the hospital in case of sickness or injury.
- It takes care of your childrens travel arrangement in case of your sickness or death.
- It assists you to locate the nearest embassy.
- It assists you to perform cash transfers and also assists you with bail bonds.
The 24/7 assistance package helps you with pre-cruise information such as destination guides, currency exchange, health, safety and weather advisories.
This package also offers you assistance with lost passports and travel documents, email communication, phone messaging communication to your family and friends, and emergency relay messages. It assists you with language translation and interpretation services as well.
In the medical front, it assists you with medical transportation, manages medical cases, locates and dispatches doctors or specialists, and it also provides you with worldwide medical information, replacement of eyewear, prescription drugs, and dental appliances.
In the emergency front, they offer emergency medical, dental, legal, family travel arrangement assistance.
Recommended Reading: Cost To Join Disney Vacation Club
What Is Celebrity Cruises Smoking Policy
For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, our ships are designated as non-smoking however, we recognize that some of our guests smoke. Therefore, to provide an onboard environment that also satisfies smokers, we have designated certain areas of the ship as smoking areas. Generally, smoking is not permitted except in designated areas. . This policy includes smoking-like products such as electronic cigarettes.
Smoking is not permitted inside any guest stateroom nor on any guest veranda. If a guest is in violation of this policy, a cleaning fee of $250 USD will be applied to their SeaPass® account and the guest may be subject to further action pursuant to the Consequences Section of this Guest Conduct Policy.
Celebrity Cruises kindly asks all guests to please observe the non-smoking areas and to refrain from smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars in any of the non-designated areas. These requests are made to provide a comfortable shipboard environment for everyone. Where permitted, cigarettes, cigars and pipe tobacco must always be properly disposed of and never thrown overboard. A guest must be at least 18 years of age to purchase, possess or use tobacco.