Spectacular Views At Phoenix East Orange Beach
Enjoy the most spectacular views of the Gulf of Mexico and the Perdido pass bridge where you will get to watch the fishing boats go out each day. Imagine yourself sitting on the balcony in the mornings sipping your coffee and watching dolphins play. Then relax and unwind in the evening with a glass of wine and a cool breeze blowing in your face.
Discover luxury amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, and even a Splash Pad for the kids. This fine resort also includes tennis and racquetball courts for the atheletes in your family. Also included are a fitness room and a sauna plus indoor hot tubs for the whole family to enjoy.
What Are The Top
At Vrbo, we think weekends were made for fun. Settle into one of these weekend getaways in and around Camelback East and experience all the incredible things to do nearby:
- Enjoy a refreshing change of scenery at “Gorgeous Three Full Guest Suites In Palm Valley With Heated Pool And Spa”, which is around 20 miles to the west of Camelback East. There’s plenty of nature and adventure to keep you busy here. Go golf and hiking and biking or just wander around the sights of Starfire Golf Club at Scottsdale Country Club and Tempe Beach Park.
- Alternatively, switch your mind to vacation mode at “Amazing 5 Star Home 4 Bed 3 Ba Heated Pool With Hot Tub Golf Course”. About 25 miles southwest of Camelback East, fun activities around here include mountain biking and golf. Rather visit some of the sights? Pencil in a visit to Westbrook Village Golf Course and Arizona Biltmore Resort – Links Course.
Modern Central Phoenix Apt #1062 By Wanderjaunt
An Exciting vacation condo
Modern Central Phoenix Apt # 1062 By Wanderjaunt apartment is situated in Encanto district, 6 km from Copper Square and offers complimentary parking and a heated pool. The extraordinary Heard Museum is less than 10 minutes drive away from the venue.
This accommodation lies within 30 minutes’ walk of the centre of Phoenix. Dessert restaurant can be reached within 300 metres from the property. Chase Home Field is set at a short driving distance.
Recommended Reading: Vacation Homes In Whistler Bc
Luxury Uptown Apartments By Wanderjaunt
An Affordable condo in Phoenix
Situated 7 km from Copper Square, Luxury Uptown Apartments By Wanderjaunt provides accommodation with free Wi Fi in the rooms. This venue offers rooms with air conditioner and a coffeemaker.
The apartment is located in Camelback East district of Phoenix, a 20-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport. It is only 0.5 km from Stinkweeds Music Store. King Solomon’s Pizza and Whyld Ass can be reached within a walking distance of 5 minutes. The property is nestled within a short taxi ride from Phoenix Convention Center.
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
What Are The Best Large Group Vacation Rentals In Or Near Camelback East
- A wide array of amenities including a water park and a swimming pool make “Mansion On The Mountain Spectacular Views” a top pick. This sizable getaway has 7 bedrooms and sleeps up to 20 people. From Camelback East’s center, it’s around 3 miles away to the northeast.
- Invite as many as 12 of your favorite folks to “Big Family Friendly Home, Huge Gameroom” and fill the place with love and laughter. This popular option has 5 bedrooms and is around 18 miles to the northwest of Camelback East. It’s crammed with features to keep your group comfortable and content, including a swimming pool and a fireplace.
Read Also: How To Vacate A Felony In Washington State
Attractions Near Phoenix Vacation Homes
Phoenix is full of museums well worth exploring, from the Phoenix Zoo to the Arizona Science Center to the Childrens Museum of Phoenix, which features interactive and engaging exhibits for kids. Travelers looking for a more traditional experience will enjoy the Phoenix Art Museum or the Musical Instrument Museum, or even a visit to the Desert Botanical Garden. This spot is known for its ornate displays of cacti and other native plants, so you can plan to impress your travel buddies with your newfound knowledge back at your Phoenix vacation rental.
Located In Beautiful Gulf Shores Alabama
With proximity to beautiful beaches and the Gulf of Mexico, a vacation at Phoenix Gulf Shores offers everything a vacationer could want. Whether you want to play golf, go fishing, or just eat well and go shoppinga Phoenix Gulf Shores rental is perfect for you. Book today with Brett/Robinson.
Book your Phoenix Gulf Shores condo rental with Brett/Robinson directly online or by calling us a 1-800-211-7892. We look forward to helping you plan your vacation, and were sure youll love staying with us.
Dont Miss: Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals In Florida
You May Like: Park City Vacation Rentals Ski In Ski Out
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Phoenix
Nothing screams fun and frivolity like a pool. Blow up your inflatable doughnut and check out these rental houses in or near Phoenix that come with this added bonus:
- Welcome to Pool House Heated Pool, Walk To Asu, where your biggest priority will be lounging by the pool. Amenities including pet-friendly facilities and a living room help make this escape a guest favorite.
- Acoma House Resort Living/heated Pool is the type of place you go to escape the everyday and make the most of your surroundings, starting with its awesome pool. A living room and a TV are also on hand to make your stay as comfy as possible.
Dont know what to pack for your Phoenix escape? This enticing destination has a desert climate. In the summertime, expect average temperatures of between 85 ºF and 100 ºF. Browse our range of Phoenix vacation rentals by using the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to get more inspiration on where to stay.
Dont Miss: Sunriver Oregon Vacation Rentals Pet Friendly
Can I Find Studio Apartments For Rent In And Around Camelback East
Usually small, easy on the pocketbook and conveniently located, it’s hard not to be charmed by a studio apartment. Escape to one of these vacation rentals and appreciate Camelback East up close:
- Wake up, go exploring and then do it all over again at “Private Phoenician Sanctuary – Villa De Paz”. This vacation rental is a superb base for discovering the sights and features amenities including coffee and tea making facilities and beach towels.
- Alternatively, escape to “Rural, Quiet And Private Casita With View Deck”, which offers conveniences such as a barbecue grill and golf.
When it’s time to step outside your studio apartment and cross off the sights, there’s loads to keep you on the go around Camelback East. Passionate about culture? Don’t miss Phoenix Theatre and Zelma Basha Salmeri Gallery.
Don’t Miss: Vacation Village At Parkway Florida
What Are The Top Vacation Rentals In Or Near Phoenix
Whatever youre looking for in a getaway, youll find a rental in or around Phoenix thats right up your alley. These are some of our top picks:
- Pool House Heated Pool, Walk To Asu is a hit with guests. Around 7 miles from Phoenix, it has 3 bedrooms and lots of useful amenities, including a bicycle and a nearby laundromat.
- Another great option is El Norte Heated Pool, Walk To Asu, which is around 7 miles from Phoenix. Offering 3 bedrooms, a restaurant dining guide and a garden, it has everything you need to keep you content and comfortable.
For even more great options, use the search bar at the top of the page to find the perfect Phoenix vacation rental for you.
What Are The Best Large Houses To Rent With Indoor Pools In Or Near Camelback East
Nothing says “VIP getaway” like having a pool right inside your house. Pack your swimwear and enjoy a dip in the privacy of one of these roomy vacation homes in or near Camelback East:
- With 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 14 people, “Luxury Infinity Pool With Stunning Views” is the ideal place to take a break with your friends or family. Make use of this getaway’s many amenities, such as a kitchen and a firepit.
- Another outstanding property is “5 Bedroom Accommodation In Glesborg”. With 4 bedrooms accommodating up to 10 people, you can invite your entire gang to hang out and swim. A swimming pool and a garden are other amenities you’ll find here.
Want to see more options? Find the perfect pad among these the search bar at the top of the page. Simply adjust the filters to find the Camelback East vacation rental that’s perfect for you.
Read Also: Vacation Rental Florida Gulf Coast
What Are The Best Houses For Rent With A Pool In Or Near Camelback East
From games of follow the leader to quiet morning dips, a pool promises fun for adults and kids alike. Earn serious brownie points with family or friends by booking a house with a place to swim in or near Camelback East:
- Pack your swimsuit and goggles and enjoy a fun stay at “Pool House – Heated Pool, Walk To Asu”. Other amenities here include a dishwasher and a barbecue grill.
- Alternatively, stay at “Acoma House” Resort Living/heated Pool” and spend your vacation poolside. A living room and a fenced yard are other things your fam will love about this property.
The 10 Best Places To Eat Close To Your Phoenix Accommodation
1. Shaanxi Garden: You will find authentic and traditional Chinese dishes at this restaurant.
2. The Stand: With a focus on local and sustainable ingredients, The Stand makes incredible burgers.
3. Tempe Public Market: Located in South Tempe, this hip restaurants interior is inspired by the Phoenix Public Market.
4. Ghost Ranch: A modern take on Southwestern and Mexican food, also to be found in South Tempe.
5.Short Leash Hot Dogs: Once a food truck, this is now a full restaurant with an innovative hot dog menu.
6. Bar Pesce: This seafood restaurant features fish and seafood dishes from all over the world.
7. The Normal Restaurant: A fresh take on the humble diner, this trendy eatery serves updated comfort food and Mexican favorites.
8. Caffe Boa: This Tempe restaurants modern Italian menu changes daily, depending on the fresh ingredients available.
9. Glai Baan: A downtown restaurant specializing in Thai street food and family-style dining.
10. Becketts Table: Located in Arcadia, this restaurants menu is full of modern American classic dishes.
Recommended Reading: Best Vacation Spots In March 2022 Usa
Experience Phoenix From Vacation Home Rentals
Situated in Arizonas Valley of the Sun and serving as the state capital, Phoenix is known for its perfect year-round weatherassuming, of course, that your vision of perfect weather includes hot and sunny. Spend your day at 1 of the luxury spas in the area, or out on 1 of the many stunning golf courses. It doesnt matter how you fill your time, because when the weather is this ideal, time in your Phoenix vacation rental will move just a little bit slower than it does anywhere else on earth.
Stick To Downtown If You Prefer Avoiding Rattlesnakes
Nestled in the Salt River Valley in south central Arizona, Phoenix is largely comprised of flat, desert terrain. Its set against the dramatic backdrop of the Phoenix Mountains Preserve, which includes the summits of both Piestewa Peak and Camelback Mountain. The preserve offers an easy escape from the city, as do the lakes and the Superstition Mountains bordering Phoenix to the east. These areas also offer visitors the promise of getting up close and personal with local wildlife, including tortoises and rattlesnakes. Hikers and bikers, beware!
Recommended Reading: Hilton Grand Vacations Las Vegas Timeshare
You May Like: Marriott Vacation Club Exit Program
How Guest Reviews Work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we’d publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to :
- Politically sensitive comments
- Personal or sensitive info
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
The 10 Best Bars In Phoenix
1. The Larry: Located in the Warehouse District, this bar serves drinks at all hours.
2. Honor Amongst Thieves: A 1950s themed bar, serving luxury cocktails.
3. Casey Moores Oyster House: This Irish themed pub also has a great seafood menu.
4. Angels Trumpet Ale: House Craft beers are the specialty of this gastropub.
5. Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails: This bar in the downtown CityScape Hotel makes handcrafted cocktails.
6. Lustre Rooftop Bar: A cool rooftop bar in downtown Pheonix.
7. Undertow: An underground Tiki bar with themed cocktails.
8. Postino: A trendy wine bar which also serves great Italian food.
9. Counter Intuitive: This craft cocktail bar has a creative and constantly changing drinks menu.
10. The Duce: Not only a jazz style bar and restaurant, but also a gym, coffee bar, and retro clothing store.
You May Like: Will Hilton Grand Vacations Buy Back My Timeshare
Best Vacation Home Deals In Phoenix
Accommodations can be narrowed down based on the amenities they offer. Above, you can see the number of properties that offer a specific feature in Phoenix. You can easily compare and find a property meeting your criteria in Phoenix if you cant imagine a vacation without internet or you want to tune out with some TV time, as most accommodations offer Internet or TV. Plan your vacation in advance if you love sweating the stress away in saunas or you plan to go fishing. There are just 392 listed accommodations with Sauna and 502 rentals including Fishing.
Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt
Is Another condo in Phoenix AZ For Couples
Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt Phoenix is set 2.6 km from Luci’s Healthy Marketplace and 7 km from the extraordinary Heard Museum in Camelback East district. The venue has a kitchen, where a microwave, dishwasher and a washing machine are provided for a comfortable stay.
Major Phoenix sights, such as the exclusive mall “Biltmore Fashion Park” and Artful Tailoring are located not far away. American and contemporary dishes are served in Seasons 52. Just a few minutes’ drive from Luxury Biltmore Apartments By Wanderjaunt you will find the fine dining restaurant “Wrigley Mansion”.
You May Like: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Cancellation Policy
Phoenix East By Brett Robinson Vacations
27100 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, 36561, United States of AmericaExcellent location show map
Excellent location rated 9.2/10!
we stayed in a condo. no breakfast option. the accommodations were nice, our unit was clean, neat, laid out well.
It was very accommodating the condos had everything I needed and more the staff was very friendly with above and beyond to make our stay comfortable last but not least the beautiful view that we had of the Crystal clear Blue Waters with the sugary white sand was amazing
We liked how the room was set up to make you feel at home while on vacation. I wish I could’ve wrote in their guest book but couldn’t find a pen.
It was a good stay, the place was nice, clean, a fair price, nice beachfront, not too busy
- What guests loved the most:
- we stayed in a condo. no breakfast option. the accommodations were nice, our unit was clean, neat, laid out well.GlennUnited States of America
- It was very accommodating the condos had everything I needed and more the staff was very friendly with above and beyond to make our stay comfortable last but not least the beautiful view that we had…SharonUnited States of America
- We liked how the room was set up to make you feel at home while on vacation. I wish I could’ve wrote in their guest book but couldn’t find a pen.LasahaUnited States of America
- It was a good stay, the place was nice, clean, a fair price, nice beachfront, not too busyUnited States of America
What Are The Best Large Family Vacation Rentals In Or Near Phoenix
Whether your idea of the perfect escape is out in the countryside or by the beach, youll have a lot more fun if you share it with your favorite people. Settle into one of these large family vacation rentals in or near Phoenix and bring the whole crew:
- Get your group under the same roof at Gorgeous Three Full Guest Suites In Palm Valley With Heated Pool And Spa, which has 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 guests. This escape is around 17 miles to the west of Phoenix and features amenities such as a nearby laundromat and a living room.
- Another top choice is Amazing 5 Star Home 4 Bed 3 Ba Heated Pool With Hot Tub Golf Course. This property is 20 miles west of Phoenix and features a fenced yard, a barbecue grill and more. With 4 bedrooms accommodating up to 8 people, theres no need to leave anyone off your invitation list.
If youre after family-friendly attractions in the area, you wont have to look far. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix, Castles N Coasters and Childrens Museum of Phoenix promise lots of fun for all ages.
Don’t Miss: How To Get Vacation Packages Donated